Diary Entry ii.

Dear Diary,

Is that even what i'm supposed to do? I don't know, that's what Ashton said. But ever since I develpoed feelings for Luke he's been saying 'you should talk to someone about it!' or 'i'll get you a diary for it!'

So, obviously, he kept his word and bought me a fucking diary. This is bullshit, i could be playing COD or something.

Playing Guitar Hero with Luke.

God, Luke. His eyes. His hair. His laugh. His legs. Him. Everything. Ugh..

I don't know, i'm gay, yeah. Shut up. There's nothing wrong with it! I mean, look at Louis and Harry! They're obviously with eachother. It's just.. a fact?

But yeah, i like Luke Hemmings god damnit. And, well, i don't know if he likes me back. I mean, who would like a green haired emo who cut in highschool. Yep, just getting it out there. (A/N: DON'T WORRY! I don't know for sure if Michael cut but it's rumoured and it just fits in with the story.. sorry if i scared you i was sobbing) And i'm not embarrassed about it. It's just that when the media find out about these things they always twist it and i get so fucking pissed that i wanna slap the tv so hard, their grandchildren feel it.

Ya feel me?

Well, yeah.. Bye?

-Michael

-

-

-

(A/N:

WASSSSSSSAAAAAAHHHH? Yeah, i'm not only a Muke shipper but i'm a Larry shipper too.

SUE ME!

I dare you. -.-

Anyway, if you want me to update (i want to) can you please please please vote and comment and share it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, y'know all that stuff.

Tumblr: dayummichaelssnapback

Twitter: JamieLeeSmith38 (Not My Name, its my preferred name)

Facebook: Kaitlyn Smith (LOL U WON'T FIND ME IT'S GUARANTEED)

Instagram: insanityflower_

Yeah, do that shit.

LOVE YA!

-Kaitlyn