Part 24

A/N - I know that SM3 came out when he was 19/20 but for this storyline, it's out when he was 18.
————

I can't do that

*Shawn's POV*
(Next day)

"Darling?" Her voice sang in my ears. "I've got you coffee?" She said tapping me awake.

"Thank you honey." I said, taking the Starbucks out of her hand. "You went out to get this?"

"Yep and this." She said handing me a brown paper bag.

"I also got myself a coffee too." She said, gently shaking her coffee cup that sat in her hand.

"MUFFIN!" I shouted as I opened the bag.

"Breakfast in bed, or should I say on the couch." She said giggling.

"Thank you baby." I said pulling her to sit on me, kissing all over her face.

"Okay boy. I do have a hot drink in my hand although luckily it is nearly empty." She said pulling her face away.

We sat there together enjoying each others company as I scoffed the muffin.

"I have my meeting in an hour so I will have to leave in about half." I said as Parker got of my lap.

"Okay. Get ready then." She said as she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up.

I stood up and headed up her stairs. Where I'm here so often, I have some clothes that I keep here.

"Is it alright if I have a shower, babe?" I shout down the stairs.

"Really? I told you, you don't have to ask!" She shouted back.

I headed to her room and entered the ensuite. I took a thoughtful shower and put my clothes on. Nothing fancy as it's just me and Andrew.

30 minutes past and I was ready, dressed and hair done.

"I'm gonna head off." I said as I pulled Parker into a kiss.

"Okay. Drive safe." She said pecking my lips.

"Love you." We both said at the same time. Smiles appeared on both of our faces. Giggles escaped us.

"Okay now go." She said pushing me towards the front door.

"Love you!" I shouted as I walked to my jeep.

"Love you too!" She shouted back.

God I love her! I love her so so much. She is my everything.
————

I made my way to the offices and surprisingly got there 10 minutes early.

"Shawn!" A voice said as I entered the building.

The voice was easily recognisable. It was Andrew.

"Andrew." I said giving him a bro hug.

"Seeing as I'm free, do you want to start it now?"

"Of course. The earlier, the better."

We walked into the conference (meeting) room which was opposite Andrews office.

"So..." He said as he took one of the seats.

"Yes?" I said sitting opposite him.

"Shawn... You're becoming so successful and well-known. The success of your album is gonna be huge. All the fans will love it."

"Andrew, what are you trying to say?" I said worryingly. What was this for?

"It's Parker. Not having a girlfriend will attract more fans and will definitely help your career. You're 18 and should focus on your career."