Part 3

A/N - Señorita came out yesterday and I was up from 5 in the morning till 12 at night. It's amazing. I love the song and the video. It's different. They both said they were nervous which makes sense because you have to act like that with your best friend. A little weird but it was worth the uncomfortableness as it is amazing. You have most likely already heard it but if you haven't listened to it yet, please do it's Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. I'm so proud of them. I LOVE it !!!!
————

Playing Cupid whilst sorting my problems out.

Jacob - Okay good. Well what should I do ?

I knew it. Jacob likes Mila. I'm gonna play Cupid and get them together.

Me - Hi Mi. Can I ask you something ?

Mila - Of course. What is it ?

Me - You know the whole Shawn thing, I think he is playing me ?

Mila - Do you like him then ?😆

Me - Well he seems really nice. I don't know if I like him yet but I would like to talk to him more. 😊

Mila - Ahh. That's so sweet. I totally ship you two.

Me - Will is there anybody you like ? Be honest. I've been honest.

Mila - There is someone.

Me - Tell me please.

Mila - You can't tell anyone

Me - Okay I won't. 🤝😊

Mila - It's Jacob. Promise not to tell

Me - Promise bestie.

Right. Game time.

Me - Hi Jake. Sorry I didn't reply to your question. If I was you just ask her out. I think she likes you 😏😉

Jacob - Really ?

Me - Yeah. Tomorrow ask her out.

Jacob - Okay ?
————

Ring ring
The bell rang so I headed for my first lesson after dropping my brother off.

"Here ...." I heard Harrison whisper to Shawn. What is their game ?

I drop my bag in the floor and take my seat. I grabbed my book and a pen out of my book and threw it on the table.

"Someone's annoyed." Shawn says smirking, as I rest my head on my hand.

"No it's just first lesson and I can't be bothered."

"Uh. How about we head out for lunch to the cafe down the road ?" He says smiling.

"Sure why not." I say. I said I wanted to get to know him. This is that opportunity.

The lesson goes by. I talk to Shawn a bit more. His friend Harrison seems nice too.

The next minute I know, it's lunch.

"Hey you." A familiar voice says, they place their 2 hands on my shoulders.

"Hey you made me jump." I say turning to see Shawn.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep." I say taking my bag and getting up. "I'm going to have lunch with Shawn if that's okay with you guys." I say winking at Jake. "Remember" I mouth to Jake and he responds with a nod.

Me and Shawn head out to the cafe about a 5 minute walk from the school.

"So. Tell me about yourself?"

"Okay ? I am originally from LA. I have a younger brother named Quinn. My mom and dad are at work all day so I have to look after Quinn majority of the time meaning I don't get a lot of my personal, social time. I've been in Canada for a week now. I thought I would hate it but I've made friends pretty easily so it's great." I say.

"I'm not surprised you have made friends ?"

I give him a death stare.

"What?" He giggles, making me break my death stare.

"Your simile is so cute." Oh shit. Did I just say that ?

I covered my mouth with my hand blushing. He takes my hand and pulls it away.

"You're cute." She says. That look. That look he gave me was just.... Ahhhh. Am I falling for him ?

He holds my hand and we chat in the coffee shop. I found out he has a younger sister called Aayliah who is 12. He is half British and half Portuguese. Him and Harrison have known each other since they were 7. So cute.

It was time to head back to class for our next lesson. I didn't want to leave. I was enjoying my time with Shawn a lot more than I thought.

"Well here." I say pushing the napkin towards him. "We can finish the conversation later." I say smiling.

"Gladly." He says taking the napkin and placing it in his pocket.

————

A/N - Thanks for reading this story. I means a lot. Gracias amigos. 😊

Grammar mistakes ✔️
Spelling mistakes ✔️

xX-Missey-Xx