Part 9

The family meeting

Mom and dad came out of hospital yesterday night. They came out early and surprised us. Me and Quinn were over the moon. It felt like we were a family again. Last week was my last week. IT'S SUMMER BREAK BUT IVE FINISHED SCHOOL FOREVER! I finished my exams last week I got all A's. I've been looking at colleges and universities. That boring stuff. I have to get a job for the summer too. Fun!

My birthday is next week. I'm gonna be 17. Old right. Not really.

"Parker Quinn, are you ready? We have to leave." My dad shouts up the stairs.

Uh. Did I forget to mention that today we are meeting our sister.

"I'm ready. Quinn?" I shout walking down the stairs.

"Yup coming." He replies.

(A/N - a backpack and flats instead)

I had my hair in the same ponytail I had yesterday.

————
We arrived at a beach. It is currently 6:28pm.

We figured if we went to the beach then, now 2 year old, Aaron could play with Quinn while we chat

We were walking along the seafront when we saw a young woman and a toddler sitting on a bench on the beach.

"There they are." My mom said holding onto my dad.

"Ummmm....... Amy."

The girl turns around. She looks so much like me. The little boy grabs her arm and hides.

"Mom, Dad." Amy said standing up pulling them into a hug.

"We are so sorry darling." My mom said.

"It's okay. I understand." Amy said as she broke down into tears.

This set me and my mom off.

"So you must be Parker and Quinn." She said.

"Yes! It's so nice to meet you." I said engulfing her into a hug.

My heart felt complete. Ever since I knew I had a sister, I felt a piece of me missing. The puzzle has been fixed.