Part 17

(A/N - There is a few POV (point of view) changes so bare with me. Thanks.)

A little to much (number 2)

Shawn's POV (didn't expect that did you.)

Parker has been gone for a little while now.

"I'm going to check on Parker, Okay. Quinn stay here with Andrew. He will keep you company."

"Okay. See you Shawn." Andrew replied.

I walked outside but stopped at the door.

"I'm lost, Am. I really am. I can't take it much longer. You know, sometimes it just gets to much."

Hearing Parker day these words broke me. Knowing she was going through such a rough patch but she concealed it from us, to protect us, to make us happy, to make us not worry.

I waited for her to get off the phone which I think she was talking to Amy by the sounds of it.

"Love you."

I waited a minute. She may need her space.

I opened the door but she wasn't there. I looked across the road. She was walking towards the other side.

I quickly ran after her but she sped up, crying.

She ran to where the cliff was and sat on the grass just before it.

"Parker

"Parker." I said quietly as I sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry Shawn." She said standing up and running to the edge.

"Parker!" I shouted. I'm scared. I can't loose her.

She turned to face me but still stood near the edge.

"My life ,Shawn, is wasting others time. Over the past weeks it's been stressful but now the last week has really pushed the limits. I've been working hard to finish my CV and also my graduation speech. I've been looking at colleges and universities and have been so focused on school. This past week has really hurt me and I can't take it anymore. The guilt and the pain. It's too much." She said crying/shouting.

"Parker. You do not waste others time. You make my time worth while. Every moment I spend with you, my love for you grows stronger and I fall for you more ever single fucking day. I love you to pieces and I wouldn't be able to leave without you. It's hard enough not seeing you for 2 weeks. It kills me to think how I would cope with not seeing you at all. Please Parker. I love you so much. Don't do this." I raised my hand to show her my ring and I kissed it. Tears escaped my glossy eyes. My heart was breaking piece by piece the more she stood there. One movement. It could change everything.

I slowly walk towards her as she wiped the tears from her face.

Thankfully, she ran towards me and hugged me.

"I love you Shawn and I'm sorry for everything. It's just hard and it had gotten too much. You, Quinn and Amy are the only ones that are holding my life together. Without you ,especially you, I wouldn't be here right now."

"I can't imagine a life without you Parker Rose Evans."

I didn't want this moment to end. She was in my arms, safe and sound. I could protect her. She was here and she was alive. God knows what would of happened if I didn't follow her but I'm glad I did.

We made our way back to the studio, my arm around her shoulder and her head resting in my neck.

"Wait, Shawn." She said before we entered the building. "Please don't tell the others. I can't. Not right now. Please."

"Of course my queen. I would never." I said.

I caressed her red and puffy cheek and placed my lips on her. She was safe and she was here.

————
Parker's POV

"Uh Parker, are you Okay my dear? Have you been crying?" Teddy asked.

"I'm fine. Really. I'm okay. Thanks for asking Teddy." I replied.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug. I sat down next to Quinn and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"What was that for?" He laughed.

"Just..... I love you."

"Love you too."

Well, I needed to appreciate the people around me more. I could of broken so many hearts today but Shawn saved me. He is my true hero.

Shawn's POV

I couldn't get my mind off of how Parker felt. She conceals everything and I don't know if that's a good thing.

"Teddy. Can you play the melody please?" I asked.

"Yep."

The melody flew through my headphone into my ears. Right then, I knew the exact lyrics.

"She would not show that she was afraid
But being and feeling alone was too much to face
Though everyone said that she was so strong
What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on
But she knew that she would be okay
So she didn't let it get in her way
Sometimes it all gets a little too much
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much."

I saw a smile appear on Parker's face as I sang. That's the smile I wanted to see and the one I wanted to see forever.

————
It was 2am and Quinn was asleep. We finished making the song and with that my album was done. Parker, to my surprise, wasn't asleep.

"We better get going." I said, giving Andrew and Teddy a hug. "Thanks for doing this for me guys."

We headed back to Parker's. I couldn't leave her by herself so I slept the night, well early morning.

"Parker?"

She turned around whilst laying in bed.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her body close to mine. I could feel her heart beating. I kissed her passionately.

"I love you so much. One day I will marry you and have children. We will have our own family and we will look back on this as a very steep bridge that we crossed together. I love you so much."

"I love you to Shawn. I can't thank you enough for the things you have done for me over the past 3/4 of a year. Such little time but yet you still amaze me everyday with the kind words you say and the small actions you do that change the day and make it one of the best days ever. I don't know what got into me today. I was just so overwhelmed. And the song, thank you for the kind thought you put into it. I love it. I'm so proud of you and u can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you." She said.

I wiped a tear that fell on her face. She is the most precious thing I have and I will do anything to make sure she doesn't brake.

————
A/N - I'm on a roll. 2 Chapters in one day. Wow Becca. Well done. Enough cringe for today.

This chapter is pretty terrible. I can't write dangerous things and, thankfully, I've never experienced them so if it is a little weird, then I'm sorry.

Also, feel free to vote and comment. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Gracias amigos. Te amo.

xX-Missey-Xx

(P.S. By the way, my real name is Becca. Missey is a nickname my mom has always given me.)