Coming Home

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much
You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life
- Love Me Like You Do, Ellie Goulding

You're the light, you're the nightYou're the color of my bloodYou're the cure, you're the painYou're the only thing I wanna touchNever knew that it could mean so much, so muchYou're the fear, I don't care'Cause I've never been so highFollow me to ...

This is it. The day I return home. It was so good seeing the Titans again and kicking a few butts like we use to. But I have to go back home. Tony's waiting for me and no doubt Peter is waiting for me too. If anything he's more nervous about the field trip tomorrow because that's what he was mostly talking about.

I fist-bumped with Cyborg. "Don't be a stranger, ok?" he said.

I nodded. "I'll try to visit more often."

Then Starfire flew over to me and gave me a bone-crushing hug. "Ooh, please do. Maybe you should bring the boyfriend next time! We want to see the boy who has captured the heart!"

Robin chuckled as he made his way over. "Yeah, maybe you could bring this Spider-Man along. You know -" Robin made a 'scary' face. "Threaten the boy who's dating our friend."

I pushed Starfire away. "Do that and I'll send you to the Netherworld."

"We wouldn't want that, would we?" Beast Boy chuckled. He opened his arms out and embraced me. I returned the hug as he held on tight. "Not going to lie, it's going to suck with you not back here." I sighed. "I get it. You have the Avengers...I mean, what's left of them. You created another life and I shouldn't get in the way of that." I pulled away and gave him a small smile. "Especially when I can't see you smile like that."

"Beast Boy -" I started.

He let out a small chuckle. "I'm just saying...don't be afraid to call. You know we'll be there if you need us." I gave him another smile as I thought this would be a great time to create a portal like Strange taught me. Beast Boy's eyes widen. "How did you learn to do that?"

"A story for another time," I teased before I started to walk.

"Wait" I turned around. "I just want you to answer me one thing before you leave. This has always bothered me." I raised my brow at him. "Do you really think I'm funny?"

I waved at him. "Bye, Beast Boy."

I ignored him with a little grin as I started to walk through the portal.

"Wait, Raven! Am I funny?!"

》》》》

The portal was on top of Peter's apartment complex. I know I should have called Tony first to let him know I'm home and ok but I really needed to see Peter first. I sunk into the building and flew all the way to Peter's apartment. May was cooking something while Peter was in his room with Ned.