Hybrids

'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak
And when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse
- Till I Collapse, Eminem

'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weakAnd when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give upBut you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strengthAnd just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not gi...

The team and I rushed over to this abandoned warehouse. Why does everything have to be at an abandoned warehouse or even at another planet? The Titans and I snuck in through the back. My eyes tried to look around the dark place. It was dark until we were greeted by Slade. His back was towards us as he watched the monitors.

"Hello, Titans," he said, not turning.

"Slade," Robin sneered.

"I was wondering when you would show up. Now I could show you what I've been creating." Slade pressed a button and all the lights slickered on.

There were little antichambers. Each of them containing someone inside. The closer I looked it was like they were mutated. Like if they were a combination of each villain the Titans and I have ever faced. There was one that had slime covering its body as cinder blocks poked out of its shoulders. Once was a mixture of the Puppet King and Mad Mod. The creature looked like Mad Mod but the guy was in puppet form with a little cane. The next one was a mixture of Jinx and Mumbo. Just different variations of villains all around us.

Cyborg looked at the half Mother Mae-Eye and Gizmo. "That's just plain wrong."

"You think your little mutants can stop us?" Robin asked. "We've stopped you before. We can do it again."

Slade chuckled as he finally turned. "Sure, you can stop me. But could you stop an entire army?"

I felt the dark mist form in my hands. "I think we can." I took a step forward only to jump back when a few dark starbolts were making their way towards me. I heard Starfire let out a gasp as she looked up.

"Miss me, sister dear?" Blackfire asked.