Stay With Me

You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star
Baby, 'cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because
When the sun shines, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath that I'm a stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
-Umbrella, Rihanna.

You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apartMaybe in magazines, but you'll still be my starBaby, 'cause in the darkYou can't see shiny carsAnd that's when you need me thereWith you I'll always shareBecauseWhen the sun shines, we shine togeth...

For the first time in a while, I feel happy. Like I'm actually happy. I was walking towards the library because there was this big surprise for Peter. I'm just the person who's going to grab him, then I'm off. And where is that? Off to the new tower to rub it in Tony's face about how I was right about Peter.

I spotted the decathlon team around the table and knocked on one of the shelves. "Peter?" I called out. The whole table looked at me, Peter with a big grin on his face. "We have to go."

"Where?" MJ asked me. Right, I forgot to mention that she wanted me to call her MJ.

Peter's eyes widen as he looked at her. "We - We have to head out."

"Why?" MJ gave Peter a suspicious look but I could tell she was messing with us. "What are you two hiding?" Peter's mouth formed an 'o' shape. MJ chuckled. "I'm just kidding. I don't care. Go make out with your girlfriend."

Peter's mouth dropped open as his face started to turn red. I went over and hauled him out of his seat before dragging him. I could hear Flash argue with MJ about how I'm not really going out with him. Which MJ just waved him off.

"Do we really have to head out?" Peter asked nervously as I dragged him towards the men's bathroom.

"Well, I do. But I think you should hear this," I said.

"Hear what?" I shrugged my shoulders as I started to walk out of school. "Hear what?!"

I made it out of the building before I made a portal and walked through.

》》》》

"And what is it I told you about him?" I asked Tony for the umpteenth time as he finished giving me a tour of the new Avengers tower. This place isn't that bad. I actually like it a lot more.

Tony sighed in annoyance. "Fine, I get it. I was wrong about the kid. You don't need to bring it up every five minutes." He looked at my suit. "And I'm still not loving this new suit of yours."

"I do need to bring it up because it makes this more sweeter to hear you admit that you were wrong."

"Yeah, well, there's a start for something." He snapped his fingers. "By the way. Your room is ready. I made all dark and gloomy, just how you like it. I can pull you out of school tomorrow." I nodded. "Oh, there they are." We turned the corner to see Peter and Happy, making a small smile go on my face. "How was the ride up?"