Nothing Without the Suit

I'm trying to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end
You set off a dream in me
Getting louder now
Can you hear it echoing?
Take my hand
Will you share this with me?
- Never Enough, Kelly Clarkson

I'm trying to hold my breathLet it stay this wayCan't let this moment endYou set off a dream in meGetting louder nowCan you hear it echoing?Take my handWill you share this with me? - Never Enough, Kelly Clarkson

After Strange opened up that portal for me, I jumped through it. I landed next to Tony as he flew past me. He looked back as I started to catch up.

"Nice of you to show up," he said as we flew faster towards the smoke that was coming from far. He looked down and noticed my new suit. "So you've been shopping after all? Still liked my designs better."

I glared up at him. "It was a gift."

He nodded. "It'll do...for now."

He looked up as we got close to the smoke. I got a better view of the scene and saw the boat literally split in half. It was slowly falling apart as I see Peter holding on to his webs. Tony flew ahead and went towards the side of the boat. He started to push half of the boat up. Even in the suit, I could tell he was giving Peter a disappointing look. Like if you were a kid and lied about doing your homework when you didn't.

"Hi, Spider-Man," Tony greeted sarcastically. "Band practice, was it?" He talked to me through the communicator. "Hey, Rae Rae, a little help here would be nice."

I stopped in front of the ferry. My hands started to glow along with my eyes. "Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos!"

My dark energy started to form around the ferry. I brought my hands closer together as Tony started to use one of the lasers from his suit to glue to ship together. Tony came out of the small opening, making me release my hold. The ship was as good as new, but Peter was down there looking at us with wide-eyes. What the hell did he do? Why didn't he tell us?

One of the guys from the ferry rose up and started clapping. "Yeah, Iron Man and Raven!"

Tony and I flew down to the bottom of the ship. We had to make sure there were no cracks in the ship, but whenever we did we would cover it up. He would heat the metals together or I'll bend the metal to cover the holes. But as we were doing this, Peter kept following us.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter called out. We ignored him. "Raven!" We went up towards the main deck. The ships cockpit was still split in two. I used my magic to hold them together while Tony flew up and melted the pieces. "Hey, Mr. Stark, could I do anything? What do you want me to do?"

Tony shook his head. "I think you've done enough." He nodded his head towards me and flew away. I looked towards Peter, who was giving me one of the most hurtful looks anyone could have ever given me. I slowly shook my head at him before flying after Tony.

》》》》

I had to push the ferry back on shore. Everyone was safe, that was a good thing. It wouldn't have happened if Peter just listened to Tony in the first place and leave this to the FBI. We signed the Accords for a reason, so they could be the ones to stop something like this. But since he decided to take matters into his own hands, people were almost killed. They weren't, but they could've.

Peter's head hung low as we flew towards him. "Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch...," Tony started. "I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you hacked a multimillion-dollar suit so you could sneak around, behind my back, doing the one thing I told you not to do."

"ls everyone okay?" Peter asked.

"No thanks to you."

Peter snapped his gaze at us. "No thanks to me?" He asked ridiculously. He spun around and jumped down from the ledge and came towards us. "Those weapons were out there, and I tried to tell you guys about it, but neither of you listened. None of this would've happened if you had just listened to me." He looked at Tony. "If you even cared, you'd actually be here."

Tony flew down and got out of his Iron Man suit. "We did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh?" Tony got up in his face as he continued to scold him. I've seen Tony mad, but it was never this bad. "Do you know I was the only one who believed in you?" He motioned to me. "Everyone thought I was crazy for taking in a half demon, but look how she turned out. Now they said I'm insane to recruit a 14-year-old kid."

"I'm 15," Peter corrected.

If Tony was me his demon eyes would have appeared right now. "No, this is where you zip it, all right? The adult is talking." The tone in Tony's voice made me flinch. "What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? Because that's on you. And if you died..." Tony looked towards me. He slowly took a breather before looking at Peter again. "If either of you died...I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

Tony shook his head. "Sorry doesn't cut it."

"I understand. I just wanted to be like you."

"And I wanted you to be better." Tony's next words shocked me the most. "Ok, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back."

"Tony -" I tried to cut in

"Tony -" I tried to cut in. I get that Peter messed up, but that doesn't mean you should take his suit away.

"For how long?" Peter asked.

"Forever," Tony said. Peter started to shake his head. "Yeah, that's how it works."-

"No, no. Please."

"Let's have it."

"Please, you don't understand. Please, this is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit."

"If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay?"

Peter glanced at me

Peter glanced at me. I looked at Tony. "Tony, that's a bit much, don't you think?"

Tony shook his head. "No, he needs to learn that disobeying orders have consequences." He sighed. "God, I sound like my dad."

Peter shook his head. "I don't have any other clothes."

Tony nodded. "Okay, we'll sort that out."

》》》》

A/N: All right, after next chapter the story will follow the storyline of Homecoming!!!!!