New Suit

If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything, just ask me to
Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless
- If I Could Fly, One Direction

If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to youI think I might give up everything, just ask me toPay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard downRight now I'm completely defenseless- If I Could Fly, One Direction

3rd POV

Dr. Strange healed Raven with a wave of his hand. She did lose a lot of blood from her battle, but she was strong enough to not die. Now, he could have taken her back to Tony Stark, but he knew that's not where she wanted to be. He settled the girl next to the fire escape before knocking on the window. With a wave of his hand, he created a portal before entering it as the window opened.

Peter Parker opened up his window and looked to see who was knocking. "Hello?" he called out.

No one answered. He furrowed his brows as he looked around. He was about to head back in when he noticed the familiar blue cloak. His eyes widen when she spotted Raven, unconscious.

"Oh, shit!" he exclaimed. His eyes widen again before he looked back to see if May came inside the room to see what was going on. When she didn't, Peter climbed out the window. He started to shake Raven's shoulder. "Raven?" She didn't wake up. "Raven."

He scanned her. His eyes found a tear in her attire. There wasn't a wound in sight, but the dry blood around it made it tells another story.

What happened to her? Peter thought. In fact, he wanted to know how she got here. Who brought her here? It couldn't have been Tony? He knew Tony cared about her, so if she was injured then he would have gotten the best doctors.

He doesn't know for sure, but he does know that she shouldn't be out here in the cold. Peter gently picked her up before he brought her inside. He made sure not to trip over his stuff as he carried her over to his bed. He laid her down on the mattress before he covered her up.

Raven's POV

I don't know how long it's been. But I felt myself waking up. I snuggled closer to the bed, not wanting to leave the warmth. Wait, since when was I in a bed? I slowly opened my eyes as I heard tapping. The room spun a bit as I sat up. I had to blink a few times to get my vision to focus.

I'd thought I'd be back at that tower, but I somehow ended up in Peter's room.

"Ow," I mumbled as I grabbed my head.

Peter spun in his chair. "Raven!" He got up and tried to make his way over, but he tripped over his foot and caught himself this time. He stood up straighter. "How are you feeling?"

I shook my head. "I feel fine." I groaned. "How did I get here?"

Peter shrugged. "I don't know. I just found you outside my room like that."

"Strange" I cursed under my breath.

"What?"

I wave Peter off. "Nothing." I kicked the sheets off me. "I don't know why I'm here, but I have to get back."

"Get back? Raven, you don't look so good." I gave Peter a look. "Not like that. You were bleeding pretty bad and whoever found you healed you pretty good. But..." Peter pursed his lips. "I think you should stay here. At least for the night." Peter went over to his desk and grabbed the tea pot and cup. He poured some before handing it to me. "I hope you're ok with mint. That was all we have at the moment."

I brought the warm cup to my lips and took a sip. I closed my eyes at the warmth as I lowered the cup.

But I guess Peter thought I didn't like it. "Or I could run to the store and get some herbal." He checked his watch. "It's 11, some stores should still be open."

"Peter," I mumbled.

He didn't hear me as he put his jacket on. "I think Sanjay's is still open."

"Peter."

"I'll be right back."

Peter barley opened the door, but I used my magic to force it shut. Peter jumped in place before looking at me.

"The tea's fine," I said.

"Oh," he let out a nervous chuckle. "Great."

I set the tea down. The room was still spinning. Even if I could fly at the moment, it would be a rough landing. So, maybe I should sleep this off.

I got up. "You're Aunt May won't mind if I sleep on the couch?"

"Not really. She might be confused at first, but -" Peter shook his head. "Wait, you don't have to sleep on the couch. You could sleep on my bed."

"Peter, I'm not kicking you off your bed."

Peter made his way over. "Well, you're not actually kicking me off." He motioned to the floor. "I could sleep here and make sure...make sure you're ok."

Something started to kick my chest. Actually it was kicking it rapidly. It wasn't hurting...it was actually getting more warm. It was a strange feeling I've only experienced once.

"What's that?" Peter asked as he pointed behind me. He went back towards his desk and grabbed the box that was sitting there. He furrowed his brows as he handed it to me. "It's for you."

"Me?" I asked as I grabbed it. I sat on the bed and grabbed the small card that was on the top.

You should be healed soon enough. In the meantime, here's a little thank you for your help.

- D.S.

I opened the box and my mouth flew open. "Wow."

Peter furrowed his brows as he came over. "What is -" he noticed the items in my hands, "Oh, wow."

I held the item up. This is...more like my style.

"New suit?" Peter asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Awesome

"Awesome."

》》》》

A/N: New suit....for now.

*Not edited.*