Trigon

Natural
A beating heart of stone
You gotta be so cold
To make it in this world
Yeah, you're a natural
Living your life cutthroat
You gotta be so cold
Yeah, you're a natural
- Natural, Imagine Dragons

NaturalA beating heart of stoneYou gotta be so coldTo make it in this worldYeah, you're a naturalLiving your life cutthroatYou gotta be so coldYeah, you're a natural- Natural, Imagine Dragons

Strange and I jumped through the small portal he created. My eyes widen as we landed. It's like Jump City all over again. The once secluded forest is nothing but hellfire. Villages were crushed and were left nothing but dust. How could my father escape? It's been years since I've last seen him and we made sure that cage was locked up tight.

"Why?" I asked Strange. I looked at him. "Why get me now? We could have stopped him."

Strange started walking ahead of me. "Like I said, you were preoccupied."

I rolled my eyes as we followed him. We jumped out of the way when a burning tree was falling towards us. We ended up flying. I could hear their screams. People screaming left and right, asking to make the pain stop. Others were crying. I looked down to see a mother holding her son in her arms. She cradled his head near her chest as she held his hand. One of the beams of the houses was pierced in his chest. The kid was choking as he held on to his mother. He took a final breath before his body went limp in her arms. The mother shook as she cried over her child. And to think my father is the reason behind all of this.

"Oh, my god," I breathed as I see some those Mystical Arts fighters laying across the field. Some looked burned, others looked like they were ripped in half. A few here and there had their eye sockets burned out. One was stuck with a branch through the heart.

"Stay close," Strange said. "Who knows where Trigon might be."

I looked up at see one of the mountains shaped as a giant thrown. The thrown was occupied by the known demon aka my father. I grabbed Strange's arm.

"Found him," I said as I motioned towards the throne.

Strange and I flew towards my father. Those same satanic eyes that I never wanted to see again. I don't understand how my mother could be with such a monster. Trigon send us a crooked grin as we landed in front of him.

"I was beginning to wonder when you showed up," he said to me before chuckling at Strange. "And I see you brought another one of those...wizards."