Strange

I got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush
Ain't slowing down
I got it real bad
Want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh
She's giving you now
- Girl Crush, Little Big Town

I got a girl crushHate to admit it butI got a heart rushAin't slowing downI got it real badWant everything she hasThat smile and that midnight laughShe's giving you now- Girl Crush, Little Big Town

I groaned as I sported Tony's next suit on. Another suit he wanted me to wear. I don't like it. And this is the third prototype I've tried on since I came back.

"It's horrible," I stated plainly.

Tony looked my up and down. "I don't see the problem."

I raised my brow. "It's the exact copy of yours." Which is true. This is almost the exact replica of Tony's Iron Man suit. The only difference is that this one is blue, purple, and black. How does he even move in this?

"And the problem is?"

I rolled my eyes as I pressed the button on the watch. The suit came off as I went over to the chair and grabbed my cloak.

"The problem is that it's been two months and I've done nothing but model each costume design you have for me." And help create Peter's Iron Spider suit, but that suppose to be a surprise for him. And the thought of Peter made me imagine him without his shirt again.

Admit it, he looked good.

I shook that pink thought out of my head. No, I'm not those kind of girls that get distracted. I just need to concentrate and get through my day. Don't think about Peter.

I wonder what he's doing.

Guahh, get out of my head!

Tony waved his hand in front of my face. "Earth to Rae Rae?"

I jumped back. "What?"

He furrowed his brows. "You ok, you spaced out there for a minute."

I gave him a look. "I don't space out."

"So you were just staring at the wall for fun?"

"Don't you have a certain Pot to worry about?" I tried to change the subject.

Which seemed to work? Did I mention that Tony and Pepper got back together? Great for all of us. He could stop moping. Or his way of moping to be exact.

"Right." Tony pulled out his phone before making his way out my room. "I'll have a few more suits for you by tomorrow."

I groaned as I sat down on my bed. There is nothing wrong with my original attire. This is how I always look. And it will stay like that.

Peter sure likes it. When are we going to see him again? Huh? I know he'll love it.

"Ahh, will you get out of my head?!" I snapped at my emoticlone.