Isnt she in support of this marriage??

"I know you're not happy about this marriage but the lord knows best", granny said and I smiled before hugging her.

Her comfort is all I need cos this decision of mine, I dont know where its leading me.

"You've to get going now or you'll be late", granny said and I pulled away from her.

"I'll see you once I return", I said and she nodded.

I kissed her hands before leaving.

I pray everything goes according to what i've planned.

* *

I finally arrived infront of my future inlaw's place after a long ride of traffic.

I took deep breaths before comning down from my car and headed toward the door which was wide open.

I am so late and i know mama will scold me so am ready for her scolding.

I stepped in and I heard voices which was that of mama. I followed the voices which lead me to the sitting room where everyone was.

"Sorry am late", I said bringing everyone's attention to me as I kissed my mama's cheeks.

She was sitting beside baba.

"Where were you??"mama asked with a frown.

"I was stuck in traffic...sorry mama", I said but she still narrowed her eyes at me.

"Namaste aunties, namaste uncle", I greeted them but I froze at my spot when my eyes landed on her.

It was her!

The girl I saved from those horrible men from my way back from the airport.

I saw her shocked eyes too.

"Sid beta you've grown so big and handsome", uncle's voice pulled me out of my shock.

I smiled looking at him.

"Am Poonam, Preeta's younger sister", the girl said pulling out her hand to me.

"Am Siddhartha", I said shaking her hand.

"Preeta's future husband??", she asked and I heard mama giggle but I only looked at her who was bowing her head and playing with her fingers which made me smile.

"Poonam!", I heard aunty's voice pulling me out from gazing at her.

"What mama??, I only wanted to know and do some little interrogations", she said crossing her arms on her chest making me smile.

"Naughty girl", aunty Disha said making her pout her lips like a child.

"Preeta why dont you and Sid go to the back of the house and get to know each other", uncle said and I looked at her who looked at her baba.

"Yes, that's a good idea, go Sid", mama said and I nodded with a half smile.

I walked up to her whose head was still bowed.

"Th...this way", she said and started walking while I followed her.

We were at the beauitful huge garden at the back of their house.

Beauitful plants were planted here making it to look so beauitful along with the fresh air that kept blowing.

We were both walking with slient but I again and again kept looking at her whose head was bowed and she was playing with her fingers.

For some reason my heart kept urging me to look at her which is strange.

I averted my eyes cos I see she's getting nervous on my every stare but I couldnt help it.