68. The Rescue

We reached the place in estimated time when they were asleep with their guards down

Octavia stood up from my wolf's back and nodded in thanks while with my wolf head I reciprocated it.

I pointed to my clothes that were in her hands with my snout in the silent question of giving me my clothes so I could shift back and after she handed me the bag. I held it in my teeth and walked to hide behind a tree. I definitely don't want to be naked in front of my pack members, Octavia and Aurelia.

After being clothed human beings, I walked out and stood ahead of them.

"Remember don't kill unless it is absolutely necessary, we aren't here to have a war but rather rescue Eros. Am I clear?" I commanded.

"Clear" they replied.

"Queen Octavia would cover our scents so we can go and come undetected." I signaled Octavia to continue.

"Yes but remember we only an hour and then the spell would wear off" all of us nodded and she closed her eyes while murmuring under her breath. When she opened her eyes back, our scents were gone.

I stepped out and behind me all of them, out on the clearing. A house was there with few werewolf guards guarding it. I along with Octavia and some warriors went through the front door while Aurelia along with the rest of the warriors went inside through the back door.

After they slowly crept away for the back of the house, I examined the front. There were two guards sitting beside the front door. One of them was fast asleep while another was reading with frequent yawns escaping his mouth.

I whispered, "we have to knock him out and quietly walk through the door" after all of them nodding at my demand. I motioned them to wait as I walked on my tiptoes to the guards who were busy in his book. I walked from the side and punched him on his temples to make him have a blackout just like Eros taught me. And it was successful as his body gave up and he landed on the ground. I motioned them to follow me as I slowly opened the door.

Inside it was dim-lit. The place was shabby and messy with beer bottles, clothes, and other things lying everywhere. As we reached the living room, Aurelia with warriors joined us. With my signal, we all divided ourselves into pairs and started searching for Eros.

I and Octavia went straight for the basement. We walked down the cemented stairs down with cemented and uncolored walls and surroundings. The atmosphere suddenly dropped and became colder as we walked down the stairs.

After reaching the end of the stairs we saw huge prison cells with a smell of blood and sweat. I almost cringed because of the smell while there was an emotionless face on Octavia's face as if she was accustomed to the smell.