19. Darkness

* Contains some detailed physical abuse and a lot of swearing. If you are uncomfortable with it then don't read the middle part or from this marking '••••••' *

The date Eros planned was the best first date a person can get, I've heard that many of the firsts are supposed to be awkward or bad but with Eros, my, all the firsts till now are nothing less than amazing

The date Eros planned was the best first date a person can get, I've heard that many of the firsts are supposed to be awkward or bad but with Eros, my, all the firsts till now are nothing less than amazing. My first kiss, my first date, first boyfriend, and the first time in a relationship. I have become a different person, a happy person, and all because of Eros. I don't have that many nightmares, I don't cry much, I look forward to living not to die. And if I'm being honest I don't want to die anymore, I want to live; with Eros.

This realization hit me when we were still in the car, driving to my home. He kissed me goodbye and made me promise him that if I get more abused, I should call him. I didn't think much of promise as for many days my so-called 'father' has not entered the house and even if he did, he didn't lay a hand on me, he just took food and went. And as stupid it sounds I believed that he is trying to be a human if not a father. And in the middle of this all and a daze of the kiss, I didn't realize that my so-called 'father' is home.

So when I was smiling like an idiot while leaning against the closed door after entering the house and saw him with a furious look, I was shocked and surprised which would be a huge understatement. And my smile slowly faded away as fear rises on my face and body.

•••••••

"Who was that boy?" he spat 'boy' as if it was leaving a bad taste in his mouth.

I shivered in fear and said "No one"

"It didn't look like no one to me as he was kissing you" I didn't answer and he held my hair and pulled me to him. "I told you not to interact with anyone and especially a boy but you won't listen to me, you slut" he sneered and slapped me multiple times on my face.

"I'm so-so-sorry " I sobbed after he slapped me. But his anger didn't cease, his face still red with anger just like his eyes were surprisingly red.

"You didn't seem sorry when you were whoring around with him, Huh?" and then he punched my gut.

"How many toys do you have, bitch?" he yelled and punched my jaw.

"I d-don't have any," I said more like stammered.

"Stop lying bitch" and then another punch on the stomach.

"You might be good, huh, to have that many toys? Let's see how good you are, slut" he said and pulled me up on my feet by my hairs and one of his hand roamed all over my body. My eyes widen in fear.

"N-No No. You are my father. You can't do that" I yelled.

"Shut up, shut up. Every time I see your face, it reminds me so much of your mother. The eyes I used to love are the same as yours and you are the constant reminder of pain but I could make you her substitute, right?" he then tore my both sleeves of my once beautiful dress which was now covered in blood.

"No Don't do this. Please, please. I'll listen to everything you say. But don't do this please" I begged him.

"Tsk Tsk, you should have thought about that when you were whoring around" he then tore my lower half. I shivered in disgust and fear. I begged but he didn't stop. I looked around desperately to find something to help and saw my new mobile, I should to call Eros and ask him for help. But I need to reach there, it was a few feet away from me, I could distract him and call him. I need to be strong, I can do this. I took a deep breath and kneeled him between his legs.

••••••••

He doubled over in pain and I ran and picked up my mobile and dial his number and ran upstairs and hid inside the closet.

After a few rings, he picked up.

"Missed me, beautiful?" his deep voice sounded.

"Er-Eros" I stammered in fear.

"What happened, Amelia? Are you okay?"

"Eros. I'm being hit and also being... " I sobbed and couldn't continue any longer. And a loud growl sounded from another side while my father roared my name. I shivered and sobbed quietly.

"Amelia, I'm coming. Don't cut the call. I have left and I would be there in five minutes. Okay, be strong. I'm coming" he told me softly yet firmly.

And just then my father entered and opened the closet door and I screamed while I heard a loud growl from mobile and he noticed it and snatched it from my hand and crushed it with his leg.

"You thought you call for help. Tsk Tsk. Now I will not take it easy on you" he then dragged me out of the closet and kicked me, punched me, slapped me till the blackness danced across my eyes and my body felt numb and bloody. I tried to stop him but he pushed me hard which caused my head to hit on the wall and I fell down and blackness reappeared. And just then the door of my room broke down and I saw a blur of black fur on two legs. And then the pain rushed me back in waves and the blackness increased and no time I got lost in Darkness.

----------------

This was the most difficult chapter I have ever written. God, I just hate her father so much I hope he just dies! Anyway, how did you think I wrote it? Was it good enough? And there were 2 hints which would be revealing something big very soon and I haven't mentioned anything about them earlier in the story so if you have any theories then comment them below and share it with me. Your comments encourage me a lot, so keep 'em coming!!