57. Mating

After that eventful dinner now it was time for the run

Everyone waited at the beginning of the forest. Eros and I were in lead with Macy and Bren behind us. "Shift" Eros ordered and immediately all shifted some caring for their clothes by removing them before shifting. Some who are self-conscious of hiding behind the trees and shifting while others without any care shifted into their wolf forms.

I was about to shift when Eros grabbed my hand and dragged me behind a tree.

"What were you doing?" he questioned angrily.

"Um, shifting into my wolf form" I answered, wondering why he would react in such a way.

"Yes but in front of all these people. You are mine, Amelia. And you are mistaken if you think I would allow anyone to see you naked even for a millisecond." he growled out as if it was obvious why he reacted so absurdly.

I arched my eyebrow and glared at him. "Eros I wasn't going to flash anyone anything. I am pretty quick at shifting. And secondly, nobody was even looking at me. I know I am your mate but I am also my own person. You need to understand that, okay? I am not going to let anyone see me naked." I promised him.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I overreacted a bit. You are right. And I love you for the fact that you are so independent."

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek and said. "As I am now behind the trees I as well as remove my clothes and then shift. So, turn around" I ordered him.

"No. I think I am pretty comfortable. And anyway tonight I would be seeing all, won't I?" he flirted and smiled when he saw me blush. He kissed my red cheeks and turned around. "I would have turned around even if you hadn't said it. I am going to see you naked when you want me to. I would wait even for years to come by."

I chuckled and shifted into my wolf form after removing my clothes.

I touched my snout to his leg and he turned around and gently caressed my wolf head while a purr escaped my mouth.

He smiled at me and shifted into his reddish-brown wolf.

I licked his wolf head while he did the same.

"Let's go. Our pack is waiting" Eros mind linked me.

"Yes, let's go" I answered.

We both walked out of the trees to face the pack.

Eros stood at the front with me beside him. We both howled together to indicate that the run to start.

It was so good to run in my wolf form after a long time. The feeling of everyone's paws hitting the ground in rhythm was nothing less than a song.

After running and leading the pack to a clearing with a river. Eros commanded to stop and enjoy for a while.

Eros and I walked to the river and drank some water. He splashed water at me when I was drinking it. I looked at him in surprise while he wolf chuckled which sounded like a cough. I narrowed my bright blue wolf eyes at him and pounced on him so he would drown in water. After coming up from the water he did the same to me. And the rest of the minutes we played in the water like children. Splashing water, dunking each other. And then we watched the night sky, the stars and moon shining brightening the dark sky.

It has been quite sometime when we decided to head back home.

"I and your Luna are going back home. Whoever wishes can return back or stay longer." He minds linked everyone present. Some decided to return back as well while a lot of them decided to hang out more.

We both ran back to where we changed. After being decent, Eros took me in his arms in bridal style with my back and legs in his arms. My head on his hard chest. He walked us to our room. The way he handled me with so much care and so effortlessly made me fall in love with him more than I could even imagine.

I never thought that I, Amelia Queens would have such an amazing and loving soul mate. He made my life worth living. He showed me how to be strong, his love and support had colored my bland life. I couldn't be anymore thankful for him. I love him with all of my heart and life. And so it's time to take the next step, to mate. To join on the next level.

*Warning: It gets a little hot and passionate. If you are uncomfortable with it please don't read the rest of the chapter. And for all the people who are continuing to read hope, you would enjoy Amelia and Eros get more passionate than usual. And do play the song right now*

"I am just going to go and change," I said to him and went inside the bathroom. I actually hid one of my lingerie in the bathroom this morning. I quickly washed my body and changed into the black lace. I applied some perfume. And I stood in front of the mirror. The woman looking back at me has her blonde hair open, her body is covered in one piece of black lace lingerie, her eyes are shining brightly, her cheeks are red in color. I took a deep breath and gave myself a pep talk and walked out.

The look on his face is something I never want to forget. His jaw was open and his eyes portraying so many emotions surprise, excitement, lust but more importantly love, his eyes were brimming with love which was directed towards me.

He slowly walked towards me in a way that reminded me of a predator slowly walking towards its prey.

"Amelia, baby. You are killing me" he groaned out and kissed me hard. "You look so beautiful, my seductress," he said in between the kisses. My lips were more than bruised and we even hadn't begun.

With my shaky fingers, I unbuttoned his shirt. I removed his shirt and was blessed with a sight to behold. His arms were little buff, his six-pack abs were shining in the dim light. I kissed his chest first then slowly his abs and he replied with a deep groan. He took hold of my head and kissed me again. He slowly undressed me and kissed every inch of the skin which was being revealed with constant whispers of "Beautiful" in between the kisses. I undressed him after he finished covering my whole naked body with kisses.

We came close as humanly possible with no space between us. Together we rode through our highs. Together we reached our bliss. And I connected with him physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our bond shining as bright as the moon shines when it is in its full form.