20. Nothing

**Dedicated to 11ana21. Thankyouu so much for supporting me by commenting and voting for all the chapters lately. Thankyouu Ana<3 **

I was lying on my bed and thinking about what had happened in the last few hours, my first date with my mate

I was lying on my bed and thinking about what had happened in the last few hours, my first date with my mate. The surprise and adoration look on her face when she saw our pack's own beach, which was our date's venue. The way her lips feel with mine or my cheeks when she kissed it. Or when she saw her iPhone 6s. I thought everything about our date and relived them and smiled a very big smile.

"Right, it looks very silly on you! " Bryce commented.

"Shut up, Bryce "

"Oh, is big bad Alpha angry? " he said sarcastically.

"Nothing can make me angry after having such a wonderful time with my mate"

"OUR mate" he corrected me

"But she is more my mate, then yours as I spent more time with her than you," I said smugly.

"She is MINE, MINE!" he growled loudly.

"Fine, big bad alpha wolf. I was just kidding" I shook my head in amusement as seeing him huffing and growling.

"Whatever. I already knew that"

"yes, of course, you knew," I said sarcastically. And he cut off-link. Bryce is always like this, he cannot accept defeat easily as he is an Alpha wolf and to top that an Alpha King but even without it he is one fine proud wolf. He has never submitted to anyone.

I was about to sleep when something inside me starting paining and I felt like something bad is going to happen. And I felt pain but I ignored it. And then my mobile ring. It was Amelia's call. I picked up and asked,

"Missed me, beautiful?"

"Er-Eros" She stammered in fear.

Now I got alerted. "What happened, Amelia? Are you okay?"

"Eros. I'm being hit and also being... " She sobbed. I let out a loud growl and all the pack members became alert including Bren and Macy (Bren's mate). While Amelia continued to sob.

I took the keys and started the car while Bren, Macy, and my third in command accompanied me and I drove hurriedly to her house.

"Amelia, I'm coming. Don't cut the call. I have left it and I would be there in five minutes. Okay, be strong. I'm coming" I told her firmly yet gently. But from another side I heard someone calling her name loudly and then after a few seconds, the line went dead. I tried calling again but it was switched off. I growled loudly and stopped the car and ran out and shifted into my wolf. Beside me, all the other three also shifted and ran with me but I was the fastest so I reached early and then shifted back and Bren handed me shorts to cover my lower body.

I opened the door but the noises came from up so I ran upstairs but the door was locked so I broke down the door and sight before I made me shift again but not on four but on two legs which had deep red and brown fur. A man had my mate's neck and then she slipped down on the floor and the room was having a pool of blood more specifically Amelia's blood and all I saw was red. The man started to shake a bit. I glared at him but Bren stopped me and made me look at my mate. And mind linked me "I'll take of him you check on Luna, please she needs you. I'll teach this bastard his place." I just nodded my furry big head and walked to my mate and licked her face and whined loudly after seeing blood coming from her head and I then shifted into a human.

"Amelia, love. Wake up, please wake up." I picked her up and tried to have some reaction I'm from here but got nothing in return. I kissed her cheek gently and ran. Her heartbeat was slow and thinking about her... No don't think like that Eros, I yelled at myself. Nothing will happen to her, nothing. I chanted again and again and then sat inside the car which Jack (his third in command or gamma) bought from where we left it. I nodded in appreciation. And then we quickly drove to the packhouse where pack doctor is ready to check Amelia and I tried not to shed a tear after looking at her. Her beautiful dress now was torn and bloody, her face covered was developing bruises, blood coming out of her head and seeing the cloth tied on her head to stop the flow of blood, which is now completely drenched in blood.

It's killing me to see her like this, my heart is throbbing painfully in my chest. Bryce is howling in pain loudly and is continuously pacing in fear and anger, fear as something might happen to our mate and anger to who did this to her.

We reached the packhouse and everyone was out as they sensed anger and pain from me. They growled and whined loudly after seeing their Luna, their Queen in this condition. I rushed inside the infirmary and placed her on the bed in the ward.

Dr. Kate came and immediately started working on her.

"Alpha, you need to go outside. I cannot work with you being here as I have to cut and remove the glass from her body and sew it back and you won't be able to see it " she said urgently. But I growled.

"I am not leaving her "

"Sorry, Alpha but you have to. "

"No" I growled again. Bryce is very protective now and so am I, of her after seeing her like this.

"Eros, you need to come out if you want Amelia to get healed. You want her to heal, right?" Macy asked.

"Yes," I growled yet again.

"Then come out, please"

I growled but obliged her. I sat impatiently. I remembered something and asked Macy.

"Where is Bren?"

"He has got Amelia's father into prison but not after taking care of him" I nodded. Taking care of him means beating him enough.

Now all I have to do is wait and pray that Amelia would be fine.

------------------
Question of the chapter: which is your favorite character in this story and why?

Mine is Bryce, of course after Amelia and Eros. It's because he is a sarcastic, big bad alpha wolf but could also be very gentle and loving.
---------------