CHAPTER 20

// It's been 9 months since I updated this story.. I'm sorry for making you wait babies! TT //

-------

Day 2

We’re still at Deanna’s Beach House, I woke up early so I decided to make breakfast for Deanna. I prepared fried rice, scrambled eggs, hotdogs and a hot chocolate. Minutes had passed I heard footsteps on the stairs.

Good morning.” Deanna said while rubbing her eyes.

Hey, good morning.” I approached her, wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

Wow! You look sexy in those clothes.” she looked at my body and smirked. I was wearing her oversized black shirt and a panty shorts.

Did you like it?” I bit my lower lip while staring at her eyes.

“I love it! How bout.. ikaw nalang breakfast ko?” she slid her hands under my shirt, I felt her cold hands which gave me a goosebumps.

Deanna!!” I slapped her arms.

Tayo lang andito” she teased

Umagang umaga bebe, wag muna.” I chuckled.

“No fun!” she pouted

Stop pouting” I poked her lips.

Kiss” she’s trying to lean forward

Noooo” I put my hand on her mouth to stop her.

She gave up, frowned and walked away.

Tampo na agad ang bebe ko!” I followed her and gave her a back hug.

Di tayo bati”

“Bati na tayo, wag na ikaw tampo bebe.”

Ayaaaaw!” she unwrapped my arms and sat on the chair.

Ayaw mo?”

Ayaw” she shook her head.

Talagaaa?” I sat on her lap, pulled her towards me and kissed her lips slowly. She slid her hands under my shirt again and this time her hands traveled on my belly, when she reached my bosoms she groped it slowly which caused me to moan. I can feel the lust all over my body, when I’m about to lift my clothes off..

You guys are seriously making out in the dining room?!” Ponggay said

SHIT!” I cursed and got out of Deanna’s lap. I saw Ponggay and Luigi, I looked down and feel embarrassed.

I’m sorry to ruin your momol session” Ponggay laughed

That was so sexy tho!” Luigi said and they both laughed.

You guys are early” Deanna said and gave them a hug. I looked at Deanna with a confusing face. “I’m having a — what do you call that uhmm... despedida? So I invited them.” she added

KatDdie and Jhobea will be here too, pero baka hapon na.” Luigi said placing his bags on the table.

I uhh— I’m gonna go get change!” I quickly left the dining room.

Nice butt, Jema!” Ponggay shouted and they all laughed. Damn.
—-

6:30 PM

KatDdie and JhoBea arrived and we prepared a bonfire party at the backyard of the beach house. We sat on a wooden bench facing the bonfire, as usual Deanna is sitting beside me next to her is Ponggay, Luigi, Kat, Maddie, Jho and Bea.