CHAPTER 18

We're back at Deanna's condominium. After what happened in Ifugao, Deanna and I became close to each other, we hold hands, we kiss and hug.

"Luigi?"

"Hey guys! How was your tri—" Luigi looked at our intertwined hands. "Okay, so you guys are back together?" he grinned.

"Uhh— we're friends." I smirked at him.

"Friends huh? If you say so. Let's eat na."

Deanna told Luigi everything that had happened in the outreach program and he kept on giggling. I can't stop but to glare at Deanna and slapped her arms lightly.

—-
We were sitting at the sofa watching Coco, Deanna really like cartoons so she insisted that we should watch Coco, her favorite movie.

"Babe, pwede ba tayo magtabi sa pagtulog?" Deanna wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me into her.

"Sure." I tucked my head into her neck.

"Lilipat kana ba sa boarding house mo tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sinabi ko na sa landlady."

"Hatid kita ha. Wala naman akong gagawin bukas e."

"Ayoko ngaaa." I turned towards her, so our faces were only inches apart.

"Ayaw mo?"

"Ayaw!" I grinned at her, she suddenly held my waist and started tickling me. I laughed out loud and tried to stop her but I failed and fell onto the sofa.

"Eno—ugh!" I said out of breath but she didn't stop.

"I yeild!!" I shouted and thankfully she stopped.

"Ayaw mo pa?" she laughed

"Kiss mo muna ako." I pouted

"Jeez! Guys, andito ako. Get a room!!" We totally forgot that Luigi is with us, we laughed and decided to just finish the movie.

—-
NEXT DAY - 8:30 AM

We made our way to my new boarding house, the house is not that big like my old apartment. It has 2 rooms, a small kitchen, a dining room and a comfort room. Deanna placed my baggage's on the room and helped me put my things on their right places.

"Babe, I'll go na. May lakad kami nila Luigi and Ponggay e. If you need anything just call me, okay?" she pecked my lips.

"Okay, thank you." I smiled at her and accompanied her outside.
—-

6:30 PM
I was busy scrolling through twitter while laying in bed when I heard the front door opened. I got up to check it and saw a young brunette with a long straight hair wearing a denim shorts and an oversized plain maroon shirt.

"Omg! You scared me.You must be my new roommate?" the girl said while looking at me curiously.

"Uhh— yeah."

"I'm Chiara." she extended her hand.

"Jema."

SHE'S SO PRETTY OMG

"Kumain kana ba? May dala akong foods, tara?" she smiled and placed the foods on the table.

"Ayy, sige lang. Busog pa naman ako." I lied, I haven't eaten anything since I got into our boarding house.

"Tara na, wag kang mahiya sakin." she sat on the chair and handed me a Jollibee Super meal.

"Okay." I smiled and sat on the chair in front of her.

"So, Jema ilang taon kana?"

"22"

"Ohh, you're older than me pala. 19 palang ako." she chuckled "Taga san ka Ate Jema?"

"Uhh— Laguna. Ikaw?"

"Batangas but I grew up in Florida. I came back here para magstudy for college, ang expensive kasi dun."

"Florida?"

"Yeah, Miami beybeeeh!" she laughed

"Woah, taga dun yung girlfr— I mean kaibigan ko."

"Small world."

Chiara kept on talking and asking questions about me, I feel like I'm going to enjoy her company. I've learned a lot of things about her in just one night.
—-

11:30 PM

I can't sleep so I grabbed my phone and texted Deanna.

'Hey, u up?'

Within a minute Deanna's name appeared on the screen, I immediately pressed the answer button.

"Heeey! Why you're still up?" I asked her

"I missed you"

"Aww. I missed you, too."

"I can't sleep, babe. Can u sing a song for me?"

"Sure, kunin ko lang guitar k—"

"No, gusto ko boses mo lang maririnig ko, okay na ko dun."

"Ang sweet naman ng bebe ko!" I teased her.

"Sige na bebe ko, kanta na!"

"Ang korni natin bebe ko!" I laughed "Okay, kakantahin ko yung Back to December ni Taylor Swift"

[I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life, tell me how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while
You've been good, busier then ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why
Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right
I go back to December all the time]

"Bebe?" I whispered through the phone.

"Hmm?" she sounded sleepy

"Tulog na ikaw?"

"Hindi, gising pa."

"Sus, antok kana e. Tulog na tayo ha, Abu bebe."

"Abuuuu, too."