CHAPTER 7

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and realized that Deanna is hugging me from behind. I carefully moved to face her and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning." she said and closed her eyes again.

"Good morning, babe." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"What time is it?" her voice sounded sleepy.

"6:30. We have class at 9:30. Gising na."

"Okaaay." she yawned and stretched out her arms and decided to sit.

I got out of the bed and looked for my phone. I scrolled through twitter and saw BDL tweeted about the results of the tryouts and I saw the name of Deanna.

"Oh my gosh! Babe, you're now a part of the Lady Eagles! Look!" I screamed and went to Deanna who's busy rubbing her eyes. I hugged her and giggled.

"You're not shocked or something?"

"I kinda knew naman na the results since Bea lives with me."

"Oo nga pala. Anyways I'm so proud of you." I smiled widely and pecked her lips.
—-
We went downstairs and saw my mom preparing our breakfast.

"Good morning, ma!"

"Good morning po, tita."

"Good morning." - MG (Mommy Galanza)

Our breakfast is composed of egg, fried rice, hotdog, bread and coffee. But since Deanna doesn't drink coffee I made her a chocolate drink. My mom and Deanna became close and she even call Deanna 'anak'. If that's not the best thing that your parents can call your lover then I don't know what.

After eating breakfast I went upstairs to do my daily morning routine. After that, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs I saw my mom and Deanna talking..

"Tara na?"

"Okay, mauna na kami tita. Thank you po." Deanna smiled at my mom and hugged her.

"Bye, ma."

I also hugged my mom we waved our goodbyes and went to Deanna's condo since she doesn't have any clothes in my apartment. After she finished preparing, we went to school.

—-

The whole week was very tiring, we basically have a lot of homeworks, quizzes, etc.. damn i didn't know college would be this hard. Goodluck to y'all freshmen. Deanna and I did our homeworks together and I realized its fun to do homeworks when you're with your loved one. We met new friends like Eli, Fhen, Celine and Luigi.

—-
SATURDAY (13th Day & 2nd Date)

As usual Deanna went to my apartment to picked me up.

"So, what's next on your dating list?" I asked her.

"We're on letter B, right? Uhmm. How 'bout bowling?"

"Bowling sounds good."

We went into a bowling room and played there for hours. Deanna kept hitting strike while my bowling ball always end up in the canal.

"I give up, I suck at this game." I sat on the floor.

"You're doing great naman babe ah." she laughed and sat in front of me.

"Great at hitting the canal." she added.

"Ang sama mo sakin."

"Hindi naaa." She hugged me.