CHAPTER 19

|| WARNING SLIGHT SMUT AHEAD ||

6:30AM

I woke up with an aching body and a headache. I immediately grabbed my phone cause it keeps on ringing and pressed the answer button without looking who's calling.

"Hey, good morning!" It was Deanna.

"Hey"

"You okay, babe?"

"Ang sakit ng katawan ko, pero don't worry i'll be fine."

She ended the call, tf is wrong with her. I threw my phone onto the bed and made my way to the kitchen, damn I forgot to buy some groceries. I was about to go back to my bed when I saw a sticky note on Chiara's door.

'Ate Jema, di ako makakauwi mamaya so pakilock na pinto. Thanks.' — was written on the piece of paper.

Minutes had passed I heard a knock on the front door. I went to open it and saw Deanna holding a huge tote bags.

"Surprise!!" she grinned

"Ano yan?"

"Groceries and I bought you some meds. Alam ko naman na di kapa kumakain so I'm gonna cook for you."

"Aww, babe!" I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" she laughed

"Shit, sorry."

—-

Deanna cooked Charleston red rice, a western dish which I'm not really familiar with, but it was great. Deanna is such a wife material, can't wait to marry her. Choss. After eating breakfast Deanna went to my room while I wash the dishes. After washing I made my way to my room, Deanna was laying on my bed and was busy on her phone. I lay beside her tucked my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Anong pinapanood mo?" I looked at her phone and was shock to see that she's watching pornography.

"DEANNAAA!!" I tapped her tummy.

"Whaaat? I was clueless kasi when we— u know did that thing. So I uhh— wanna know more." she said shyly, pressed the exit and placed her phone on her side.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked her.

"Can we?"

"Of course."

"What are we, Jema?"

"Uhh— tao?"

"No, seriously.."

I sighed, got up and sat on her tummy. Her face was shocked on what I did. I leaned forward and kissed her lips passionately. I sucked her lower lip as a sign that I want more. Deanna opened her mouth giving me full passage as I snaked my tongue over hers slowly. Her hands traveled on my neck pulling me closer. We were panting heavily, I decided to pull away and licked her neck up to her ear.

"I'm yours." I whispered into her ear.

Suddenly her phone rang making us jumped.

"SHIT!" she exclaimed and answered her phone.

'Hey dad!' she said and tapped the loudspeaker button

'Hey sweetie. Happy fourth of July!'

'What's up dad?'

'Sweetie I'm sorry to cut your vacation but you need to go back here asap.'