CHAPTER 8

*Three weeks later*

In that 3 weeks we spent it happily together. On our 3rd date we went to Harry Styles concert, which was freakin' awesome, on our 4th date we went to a Escape room which caused Deanna a panic attack. And our 5th date we went to a Festival which is so cool, there's a lot of foods and stuff.

Dating List
A ✅
B ✅
C ✅
D ✅
E ✅
F ✅

6 out of 26 ‼️

MONDAY (first monthsary)

I woke up without Deanna's morning message. What's wrong with her, it's our special day. I decided to go to school without her since she didn't replied to any of my messages. The class ended and still there's no sign of Deanna. When I'm about to leave I saw Jhobea and decided to approach them.

"Hi guys. Nakita nyo ba si Deanna?" I asked Jho and Bea.

"Bakit? Hindi ba siya pumasok?" said Jho

"Hindi e."

"Akala ko kasama mo siya?" Bea said

"Tara sabay kana lang samin pauwi."

"Ha? Wag na. Commute nalang ako." I said shyly

"Dali na, halika na." Bea literally dragged me into ate Jho's car. When we reached my apartment..

"Gusto nyo bang pumasok muna?"

"Hindi na Jema, mauna na kami."

"Okay, thanks for the ride. Ingat pauwi."

I stepped out of Jho's car and went to my apartment I saw my mom watching TV, I hugged her and told her that I'm not in the mood to eat and I'll just stay at my room. I went to my room and switched on the lights, I was shocked to see her, DEANNA WONG holding a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Hi, babe! Happy 1st month to us." she smiled and gave the bouquet.

"Halaaa!" I hugged her and tears started to form into my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry." she wiped my tears and chuckled.

"Pinag-alala mo kooo! Kainis ka."

"Sorry naaa. Nagprepare pa kasi ako nito e."

"Akala ko nakalimutan mo." I pouted

"Ako pa ba?" she leaned in and gave a peck on my lips.

"Thank you so much! I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I have something for you." she handed me a box and I opened it. It's a necklace with a letter D in it.

"Letter J naman yung sakin." she showed me her necklace.

"Thank you, babe!"

"Talikod ka."

I obeyed her and she placed the necklace on my neck. I hugged her and I remembered that I bought a gift too. I gave it to her and she smiled it's a couple bracelets. I gave her the color black while the white one is mine.