ethan - dibs

In which you attend a party thrown by two of the most well-known guys at your school.

Y/N's POV

I leaned back until my back touched the cold tile on the wall. I shivered slightly but adjusted to the cold and squeezed my eyes shut. My head hurt and I only arrived 20 minutes ago.

Loud cheering suddenly overpowered the muffled loud music below me and I stood up of the bathroom floor. My makeup looked good, I hadn't done anything to ruin it yet. I smoothed my hands over the fabric of my dress to get rid of the creases and left the bathroom, quickly darting down the stairs to my left and rejoining the party.

I was quickly reacquainted with the scents of liquor and weed as I reentered the main floor of the house. I looked up and noticed that the high ceiling in the living room had a collection of smoke building.

In the middle of the room, The host of the party climbed on top of his living room table, ready to make some sort of announcement.

"Everybody listen the fuck up!" He smiled and raised his cup. Grayson Dolan. He was wildly popular at our school and knew virtually everyone. Athletic, decent grades, and charming enough to be every teacher's favourite student. I didn't know him well, but he was always nice to me whenever we spoke.

His normally styled hair was messy, and he was sweating as he struggled to gain his balance on the table. I cringed as I looked down and noticed that the table was made of glass.

"To fucking, uh, I don't know." He stumbled, forgetting what he wanted to make a toast about. I raised my eyebrow and laughed a bit, just as his gaze happened to land on me. He smiled back at me and continued his announcement.

"To good music, drinks with too much booze in it," His eyes locked with me "and hot girls." He shouted over the music. The majority of the crowd that was conscious laughed and cheered while the other half was too intoxicated by whatever substance to acknowledge him. He hopped off of the table and began laughing loudly with his friend group immediately afterwards.

I headed to the kitchen, the crowd was more sparse and half-empty liquor bottles littered the kitchen table and island. Cleaning up after this party was going to be a bitch. I grabbed a smaller plastic bottle that had yet to be opened, and I twisted the cap off, sniffed the bottle briefly and then pressed it to my lips, taking the biggest gulp I could manage.

I wasn't used to drinking at all and realized drinking now seemed harder than when I first ever drank. How did so many of my peers keep up with drinking every weekend? This shit kinda sucked.

"Like the speech?" I spun around quickly coming face to face with Grayson who had a small smirk resting on his face. I shrugged.

"I expected nothing better or worse."

Grayson instead of replying moves to stand close beside me, leaning up against the counter. He puts his hands down on the counter behind him and tilts his head back, almost like he was too tired to hold it up. I looked at him as he took a deep breath and raised his head up again and I wondered how it was possible for him to still look the way he does while shit-faced drunk.

"Isn't it weird how we've gone to the same school for over 3 years now and we've only spoken a few times." He met my eyes again. I gave him a confused expression since the question caught me so off guard. "Just thinking about it."

I looked away from him as I started feeling sort of awkward. "I don't know, you just never approached me."

"Approached." He repeated me, a small smile forming on his lips as he laughed at my choice of words, "I wasn't allowed to approach you, but you could've approached me if you wanted to. " he paused "Approach me."

Dolan Twins ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara