Niam - Voiceover

Začať od začiatku

Since then Niall's been Liam's sub and Liam has been Niall's Dom. Only they've never met. And probably never will. Because it's Niall's job at the end of the day and Liam pays him for it.

***

"It's a good place," Harry complimented.

"Thanks. I've come to think so," Liam replied. "At first I wasn't sure. But this new job is good for me."

"Absolutely, mate. It's a good move."

Liam picked up one of the last boxes and cut it open. "Thanks for your help, Haz. Would've taken weeks if I'd moved all this stuff in by myself."

Harry waved him off. "Of course. Glad to." Harry smirked, "But now, if you had that little phone boy of yours here, he could've helped. And then helped in a completely different way.

Liam threw an oven mitt from the box towards Harry, missing dreadfully, and scoffed. "Shut up. I only told you about that because I was drunk. You can't keep holding it against me."

"Nothing of the sort. Just reminding you that he's probably wanking off to you right now."

"Don't speak about him like that," Liam ordered.

Harry only laughed in that easy way he does. "Didn't mean anything by it, Li." Harry flopped down on the couch. "Are you almost done? I could really go for a cup of coffee after the all-night unpacking spree."

Liam nodded. "Yeah. I'll just do this box and we'll go." Harry went off to the bathroom to probably play with his hair or something while Liam finished.

They walked down the street, looking at all of the shops and restaurants his block had to offer. They finally came to a small coffee shop with a blue awning and went inside. Liam looked over the menu while Harry flirted with the barista.

"Hey there," Harry purred. "What's your name, hun?"

"Sorry. You're very cute, but I've already got somebody."

Liam froze, his yes glued to the backboard above the counter, but not reading a single word.

Harry shrugged. "As you should. I hope she's good to you."

"He is."

Liam couldn't breathe. This couldn't be real. He couldn't make himself look down.

"Lucky bloke, then."

That giggle. Liam was going to explode. He finally tore his eyes away from the blurry white chalk letters. In front of him was a petite blond boy with a wide smile and an Irish lilt.

"Holy shit," Liam choked.

Niall's eyebrows furrowed. "Sir, are you okay?" Liam saw the way Niall's eyes trailed along his body too slowly, inspecting everything about him.

Liam had to calm himself. He couldn't make a scene right here in the coffee shop. He coughed and tried to make his voice sound different. "Fine." He turned and whispered to Harry, "Order me anything. I'll be at a table."

Harry was looking at Liam like he'd lost his marbles. "Uh, okay," he drawled. Liam stumbled away and found a small booth on the wall opposite the counter and flopped down into it. Harry came and sat down with two cups of coffee and a concerned look on his face.

"What the he-"

"Little leprechaun," Liam whispered.

"What?"

"That's him. I know it. That's my baby."

Harry looked back at the barista and then back to Liam with wide eyes. He pointed his thumb silently towards the counter and Liam nodded slowly.