- Party Gone...What Way?? -

smut warning
listen this is over a year old and it's not finished but i hope its good enough lmao
made this august 11 of 2018
——————————
Shuichi thought the idea of Miu throwing a party was normal. Boy, was he so wrong. Her and Kokichi had planned ahead to slip some aphrodisiacs into a random persons drink. They put some names into a hat and ended up pulling Shuichi's, to his luck. They put a pill into his drink. At first, he didn't feel anything and was talking to Kokichi. Then, the effects started kicking in. His body was beginning to feel hot, and a few people commented on how he looked a little more pale. Shuichi wobbled to the couch carefully, panting at this point as he grabbed at his shirt. Kaede came over to him, "Hey, Shuichi. You okay?" she asked, sitting near him. "Haaahh...y-yeah i'm...i'm okay... hah..." He stuttered, looking at her. She looked rather concerned, but said nothing and nodded, then walked off. At one point, Shuichi couldn't handle it anymore. He made his way to the bathroom and locked the door, huddling himself in the corner and ripping off his shirt. "Hhhahh...wha-whats hap-happening..? M...ah...my body f-feels...hah...so hot..." Shuichi murmured to himself.

He suddenly realized the bulge in his pants. The boys pale face went red at the sight. "Did...someone slip...hahhh...some aphrodisiacs in my d...drink...?" He thought to himself. He quickly slipped on his shirt, "K...Kaito stay...hhhhah....stayed home...h-he can...help me..." He wobbled out of the bathroom and quickly said he was leaving before grabbing his coat and heading outside. Miu and Kokichi high fived, since they instantly realized why he left. Shuichi stumbles all the way home, some people giving him weird looks. He quickly unlocked the house door and quickly went in and hung up his coat. "Oh, Hey, Shuichi!" Kaito called from the couch, standing and coming over to him. He suddenly noticed how pale he was and the slight blush on his face. "Hey, what's up? You sick?" As Kaito got closer, he felt the heat from Shuichi. The said boy instantly leaned into Kaito, surprising him. "Hhhahhh...s..someone...slipped me...hah...something.." He mumbled, hiding his face in Kaito's chest. The taller male didn't understand until he felt something poking his leg. Then he realized. "...Someone slipped you an aphrodisiac." "Ghh..yeah.." "Do...you want help?" Kaito asked. "Nnn...yes....yes please..." Shuichi begged, pushing himself more into Kaito, his desperation showing. Kaito instantly pushed him against the wall and smashed his lips against him. Shuichi cupped the back of Kaito's head, wrapping his leg around his waist. The taller male forced his tongue into the shorters mouth, making him let out a pleasured moan. Shuichi grinded into Kaito's leg. "K...Kaito...no...more teasing...i need you..." He nodded, lifting him up by the hips, then slamming him on the couch. He ripped off his pants, then pulled off Shuichi's and crawled on top of him. He began grinding into the bulge in Shuichi's boxers.

—————————
i'm sorry it's not finished u horny fucks—