- Warmth -

from january 13 of this year
————————————————
shuichi was standing in the shower, spacing out as he always did. kaito would usually be off doing his thing or buying groceries when he showers since he takes so long. they can never take a shower the same day since shuichi uses up all the warm water.

shuichi finally turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, letting out a sigh in the steam filled room. he grabbed his towel, wrapped it around his body, and walked out of the bathroom. the moment he walked out, he noticed something.

kaito had left his jacket. it was hanging in the closet with a few other things. shuichi hesitated before he decided what he was gonna do. he dropped his towel and put on some black shorts that hardly fit him. he threw the towel in the laundry basket, then made his way to the closet.

he took kaito's jacket off the hanger and slid it over himself. he pushed his arms into the sleeves and giggled. he hugged himself, pulling the jacket more over himself. he smiled to himself and continued giggling happily. 'smells like him...' he thought. he laid on the beg and pulled his legs under the jacket.

meanwhile, kaito had just walked in the door with a sigh. he tossed his keys on the counter and put his coat on the coat hook. "i'm home, shuichi!" he called. there was no reply, but that didn't worry kaito at all. he was probably napping. he went off and made him and his boyfriend coffee. once kaito had finished making the coffee, he made his way up to their room.

the moment kaito stepped into the room, he chuckled. there was shuichi, fast asleep in the middle of their bed, hugging his jacket. kaito smiled and put the 2 cups of coffee down on the side table, then slowly climbed into bed next to the shorter male.

the taller boy wrapped his arms around the shorters waist, which made him yelp. he looked behind himself to see kaito. he flipped himself around and placed his hands on kaito's chest slowly. "you know you could've called me instead of stealing my stuff~" kaito said with a snicker.

"sh-shut up, will you??" shuichi stuttered. the taller male chuckled and kissed his forehead. the shorter buried his face in kaito's chest and inhaled sharply, then slowly exhaled. "do i smell that good?" kaito asked. "st-stop iiitt!!" shuichi yelled. kaito laughed as shuichi hit his fists lightly against his chest. "okay, okay, i'll stop teasing you!"

shuichi smiled and muttered, "good," as he yawned. kaito ran his fingers through his boyfriends hair slowly. the said boy smiled and pushed himself closer to the other. "Mm..your warm.." he mumbled. "...strange compliment, but thank you." kaito said with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around shuichi.

"yknow, i had your jacket because i was cold," shuichi stated, looking up at kaito. "all of your clothes are warm. you just missed me~" he smirked. "ghk-" "jackpot." kaito smiled.