- Star Gazing -

from june 27 of 2018
make out scene uwu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Star gazing?" Saihara Shuichi questioned, looking at Momota Kaito with a curious look. "Yeah! What, don't know what that is?" Momota laughed, putting a hand on Saihara's shoulder, making the said boy blush an unnoticable blush. "I-I do!" Saihara huffed, "I just didn't think y-you'd want me to go...!"

"Of course I'd want you to go! Your my sidekick! And I gotta tell you something." The astronaut said, looking away. "Oh...okay...ah, what time?" the raven-haired boy asked, looking up a Momota. "After the night time announcement." "O-okay.." The two parted ways, waving to each other as they walked off.

So now here Saihara was, getting ready. He was completely nervous and confused on what Momota needed to ask him. When he went outside, he was already there. "Yo, Saihara!" He yelled, smiling as he laid in the grass. "Hi, Momota." The detective said, sitting next to Momota. "So, uhm...what did you need to tell me?"

"I'll tell you soon. For now, look at the stars!" Momota said. 'He's obviously nervous. What could he be so nervous about?' Saihara thought to himself. He laid down and stared up at the stars, "uwaaaahhh..." saihara mumbled in amazement, not even realizing he did so. Momota blushed at the noise. They stared at the stars for awhile, until Momota took a deep breath and sat up, which perked Saihara's confusion and made him sit up as well. "What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

Momota took his hands, which made his face go red, "M-M-Momota..?!" Saihara stuttered in surprise. "Kaito." The astronaut corrected. "Look, Saihara-" "Shuichi." Saihara mumbled, face red. "Shuichi. I-I know we're in a killing game, b-but I....I love you too much, and I needed to tell you." Kaito said, blushing. Shuichi's eyes sparkled, and confidence filled him.

~~~MAKE OUT SCENE STARTS HERE~~~

Shuichi crashed his lips onto Kaito's, taking the taller boy by surprise, but he kissed back. The kiss lasted for awhile, but they needed to pull away for air. Saihara wasted no time in going back towards Kaito once more, smashing their lips together again. Kaito put his hand on the back of Shuichi's neck to deepen the kiss. They parted for miliseconds time to time to get quick air-breaks, but other then that, they were inseperable. Saihara parted his lips, which Momota excepted. Their tongues fought for a bit, until Kaito moved to his neck.

Saihara let out a small moan as Kaito bit down, satisfying the astronaut as he continued. Kaito went back to Saihara's lips as the said boy took Kaito's purple jacket off. He let out another breathy moan, louder than before. Kaito pulled away and fumbled with the buttons on Saihara's shirt, and Saihara chuckled and helped him. They went back to kissing once they successfully got his black over shirt off. Shuichi decided to leave his mark on Kaito's neck as well, and successfully got a moan out of the astronaut. "Room...?" shuichi whispered. "Room." Kaito replied, picking shuichi up by his feminine-like hips and carrying him to the detectives room. He shut and locked the door, then threw Saihara to the bed and climbed on top of him.