Chapter 9

Sorry for the long updates I really I am. I have work, and school. Also, still going through some stuff. But here's the new chapter. I hope it was worth the wait lol. But if anyone has ideas, or just want someone to talk to me I'm here for ya and don't be afraid to inbox me or talk to me on kik and what not. But here you guys go.

Enjoy Lovelies!♥

Songs: 

Shades Of Cool- Lana Del Rey

Girl That You Love - Panic! At The Disco 

I was in my fancy dark blue poofy dress just waiting to go on the balcony after the fight with Ember.

I look in the front and see that guy with the black hair and blue eyes again. He was wearing a tux and he looked like he adored everything I have done. "You look beautiful my Princess Winterrose.", he bowed before I put my arm in his.

We walk up the steps towards the large balcony. I see all my towns people cheering me on, and chanting my name. Soon I was crowned princess when my father put a golden crown on my head.

The guy with the tux grabbed my hand and pulled me close towards him. "Let's say we get out of here." he smirks while showing his dimples. "Let's go" I whisper. 

 Soon I wake up with someone banging on something outside of my room. I get up quietly and walked over towards the window and peeked through it a little bit.

I see that ghost kid again. But this time his eyes were green and changing red while he grabbed his head. It looked like he needed help.

He looks over in the window and I duck down laying on the floor before I knew it he was flying into the distance.

I decided to track that guy down and see what his issue was. Maybe he was hurt, maybe he was a good ghost and turned bad.

But he was the one who attacked me in my own castle.

I look behind me to see if Jack, or anyone would be coming up stairs. I lock my door and turned into my ghost form. I opened up the window and I was met with the fall air of  Amity Park.

I flew in his trail and soon I found him. Talking to a bunch of ghost.

"Look. I need you. He needs you. We both need you. If you want to rule ghost zone, rule the whole world. You have to think of him as your leader. He can change things for the best for us." his voice was strong and confident.

The ghost looked like they wanted to think about it, but the demand in that guys voice made it seem he wanted the answer quickly. "What's in it for us?" the ghost with white flowy hair wearing a lab coat asked.

The guy quickly grabbed his temples and shook his head. "Ghost can rule for once!" he yelled. They all looked scared when he had yelled.

More like shocked that he did.

"We're in." they all said at once, "Go in the ghost zone and he'll call to you. Then you know what to do from there." he just simply calms down after that.

Finally all the ghost leave and I come up behind him and he turned around so quickly that he pinned me up against the cold brick wall.

"What do you want little Princess Winters?" his voice had so much venom and hatred towards me.  I felt his breath hit my face and I squeezed my eyes shut, "To protect my home.".

Soon I felt coldness in my hands build up and fired ice towards him. He recovered quickly before coming over to me and shot me with his green light like he did before.We started fighting back and forth, soon I hit him with all my might and he flew towards the ground, he looked shocked at my strength but I wasn't giving up.

He got up quickly, hearing a loud growl coming from his mouth, making me cover my ears and the vibrations sending me back.

I felt drained. I felt weak.

I felt a big blast of cold air blow in front of me and I see Jack standing there."Leave her be Phantom." he looked angry, "Aw, protecting the little princess. Let's just see about that in the future." he chuckled and it sent chills down my spine.

The white haired boy walked over towards me and his white gloved hand traced on my pink lips and it sent a tingle throughout my body. Unlike when Jack touches me lightly.I was shocked from his actions.

"You have no clue what is going your way my dear." he whispered in me ear before flying quickly into the night.

I fell to the ground turning into my human form.

"You're not strong enough for fighting him. Why'd you do it Cat? Don't ever scare me like that." he picks me up and hugs me so ever tightly like he doesn't want me to leave ever. "I- I don't know." I shake my head before cuddling into the crook of his neck. 

Jack's pov. 

She was so physically drained. I felt it when I held her on the way back towards her house.I want to know how she found him.

They need to stay away from each other.

I set her on the bed, and tucked her in the covers and kissed her on her head. I had to find out why she was still fascinated by the Halfy.

I freezed the door knob, and the windows shut just in case if she trys to escape.

I get into ghost zone and follow the green lighting until it faded so I can see him.

"What is going on with her?" I ask him, I soon hear a light chuckle come behind me.

"Can't you see it Jack? Their soul mates, not you. Their bond from beforehand is strong. Just trust me on that one. Poor Danny can't stop thinking about her every time I think he has control.".

Soon I see his little shadows flying towards me and flying around me.

"I need her. I can't be alone. She's mine." I growl. He chuckles simply getting amused from the situation.

"You see Jack. You can't change who you're meant to be with. But if there's a will there's a way.".

I look up and see his white sharp teeth and see his gold eyes stand out in the black.

"Remember the deal Clockwork had with Cat, that can be broken. You can be the same age with her forever. Just you and her.", "H-How?". His smile got bigger if it was possible.

"You just have to kill Danny.". 

Oh snapppp lol. He's playing both sidessss. :o