Chapter 18

Hi loves. I hope everyone is doing alright! I don't know how long this book is going to last. I think it's almost done. I'm sorry lovesssss. But this is a chapter you guys don't want to miss. I have a feeling you're going to love me for this ;) hhaha. Anywho, if anyone needs to talk I'm here message me for my kik, facebook and what not. Enjoy the story loves♥

Songs: 

Ultraviolance- Lana Del Rey

Jet Pack Blues- Fall Out Boy this is like my favorite song right nowwww. 

Danny's pov 

"Where's Cat?" I ask him while smirking, he just frozed and looked at me like a child that got caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. 

"I don't know what you're talking about. You tell me where she is. You're the one who took her." he shrugged it off like it was no big deal. 

He was getting on my last nerve. If he really cared for Cat like I did, he wouldn't be here playing mind games with someone who knows what happened to her. 

I felt my red dim eyes squint and felt my lips turn into a smile. "She left you Jack. She left you because remembered me. You can't bare the thought of her leaving to find me. Just face it. She doesn't want you." 

He shut his blue eyes tight, "Shut up! Just shut up!" he roared making it blizzard right in front of our eyes. "She was always mine ghost boy! You just had to ruin everything. I was there when you screwed up. You just made everything worse for yourself."

I just felt myself chuckle. "Oh please. Get over yourself. We all know damn well why I'm like this. Hell you even sent him to her. That one was uncalled for. You ruined everything yourself. You will be nothing to her. All you will be is a boy.". 

I saw him hold out his staff before it lit up before he attacked me with his coldness. 

I felt so cold, and tired. But I kept on thinking about Cat. 

She needed me the most. 

I missed her voice, her laugh, how her nose crinkled when I said something silly. How her green eyes lit up when she saw me, how we escape in the middle of the night for us to fly around. 

I need her back. But the only way I can get her back is to fight Jack. He took advantage of a vulnerable woman. And that's how he got so close so quickly. 

It was my own damn fault I understand. But she was mine. She made me happy, I made her happy. 

"Stop!" I yell before using my howl powers making all the snow fall. I hold out my gloved hands before sending out ice daggers out of my palm sending Jack flying backwards before he could regain his balance again, 

Sadly I only left a skid on his side. 

"Stop! Both of you!" I look up and there was Cat with Vlad staring at the fight that was in front of their own eyes. 

She flew in the middle of us. And look at us both with disappointment in her now blue eyes looked at us both. 

Ember was right. 

Her tiny heart is shattered into pieces just because of us. 

She lost trust. 

She lost who her best friends were. 

Everything was lost. 

"I need both of you. To please stop. I found out who he is, and he needs to be stopped. There will be no fighting on my watch." she whispers, she looked us both before looking back up at Vlad. 

"I don't know what has gotten into you Jack. But this isn't who you are. Who you are is someone sweet and who looks out for people. There are other people out there you should be looking out for. I can handle myself, and it hurt when I found out you're the one who sent him to me. To erase everything about Danny. It would've taken time. Telling my father that he took me, when I left on my own."

she shakes her head slightly.  He looks down embarrassed on what he had done. 

"As for you Danny. I have no words for you. But I need to get my Danny back. I need my sweet, caring, someone who would put anyone first before his own back." her green eyes weld up in tears. 

She flew towards me quickly and wrapped her arms around my waist. I softly place my hands around her, putting my head on top of her soft hair. She looked up at me like it was the first time she ever took first glance at me. 

Her small soft hand came up and touched my cheek slowly, "I need my Danny back." she whispered letting out a few tears down her rosy cheeks. 

I need to fight this. I needed to fight the urge to be me again. She needed me and I need her. 

I felt myself tilt up her cheek, and look in her crying eyes, and felt my eyes water a little bit. "I need myself back too. I need my princess." I whisper. 

I look down at her pink lips and felt myself coming closer and closer towards her, our breaths meeting each other. 

She closed her eyes and leaned up and pressed her soft lips on my own. 

She was the first one to pull away and I pressed my forehead to hers.

I felt myself become good again. But the dark was dragging me in. 

"Danny your eyes keep on changing green, to red, to green again. What's going on? Baby please don't go again." she said quickly before grabbing my face so I can look at her. 

"Awwwwh. Look, the couple of year is back together. It was only time.", we all look up with wide eyes and finally see him out of the darkness with a big grin plastered on his face. 

"Surprise!"