Chapter 2.

Sorry for the wait. I had major writers block for this lol. But I hope it's good enough for you guys! And thank you for reading, and voting. It means a lot. If you guys still have any ideas anything message me and I would be happy enough to try to put it in here! Here it goes, enjoy lovelies.♥

Song: Alleyways The Neighbourhood

Cat's pov. 

"Here's the last box, Ghost Box.".

I smile at the ghost who was helping me move my boxes to the castle for me. I see his eyes wondering all over the boxes. That must mean he's the Box Ghost. I've heard of him a couple times.

I can't help but let my lips turn into a smile. "You can keep them once you get the castle.", "Oh I couldn't Princess.", "No. I don't need them. Their all yours." he flew up in joy.He had a big grin on his face, "You have such a kind heart princess! Thank you so much!", then all of a sudden he disappeared with all the boxes. "Be careful he might take your stuff too.".

I turn around and I was met with the blue eyes, and black hair. My mother stood there looking at me. I stood completely froze, I can't believe he was right in front of me.

He walked slowly and sat on my empty bed next to me. I cross my legs over so I can see his face better. For once, his eyes weren't red. "Hi Danny." I whisper, "Hi." his smile he gave me a fake smile. The silence was unbearable, it was awkward.

"So, you're actually leaving?" he asked, I nodded my head and still made eye contact with him. "What happened with us Danny?" I blurted out, "Things aren't just the same anymore. Okay?". I felt my small hands grab his larger ones, "We can fix this. We can work this out and everything will be okay.", "No. Not everything will be okay. Go have fun in the Winter Wonderland." he snapped, "Tell me if I should stay or go.".

I felt his anger grow, and his blue eyes fading into the red color they were before.

"Go! Just go and never come back to Amity Park. No one needs you here anymore." he dropped his hands from mine.

Once sleeping Cujo, grew a large size and started to growl at Danny. That didn't felt right, Cujo always loved Danny. Why not now?

"Get this damn dog undercontrol!" he yelled, "Get out." I simply say without any emotion, "What?". I pull my bangs out of my face my face, "Did you not hear me? Get out! You're acting up again. And this time once you leave you won't see me ever again. Okay?" I lash back at him.

"You're too much to handle now. You're not the same Danny I once knew.".

"Just get out of my ass about it." he got up and looked at me with his bright red eyes, without saying a word, he slammed the door shut. Cujo was still worked up, I leaned back on my headboard and cried. I haven't cried in so long, but now, he won't be the cause of them anymore.

I hear the cracking of the window and see Jack looking in the window with his brightly lit blue eyes. The window he came in front of freeze over making pretty ice designs.

He saw the tears falling out of my green eyes. "He was here wasn't he?" he asked furiously. I nodded my head while I hiccuped so I could get my breath back.

His pale face looked at me like I was some fragile doll.  

He used his staff and made it snow in my room. "I remember you used to make it snow when I was upset when I was little." I chuckle while wiping my puffy eyes from the tears falling, "I don't like it when you're upset Winterrose. I never did." he sits next to me and I look over at him and I hug him. "Thank you Jack." I let out a steadily breath, his cold hands wrap back around me and I can feel him smiling. We both look over at the little green puppy and he was jumping around catching snowflakes in his little pink tongue. We both can't help but laugh.

"Let's go home." he whispered before pulling me into another hug.

I like the sound of that, "Home.". 

Danny's pov. 

Who is she to tell me that I've changed? I don't need us, I only need me.

"How'd it go?" Jazz asked, I look over at her, her eyes widen. "Danny your eyes!" she yells while standing onto her feet. "It went swell." I let out a dark chuckle.

I run downstairs in the basement, and turned ghost. "Where are you going?" Jazz asked, "None of your business.". I jumped in the Ghost Zone hearing Jazz's voice fading out.

I flew passed all the ghost, bumping into each one not even caring, all I cared about was getting to one location that was far away from everyone.

The green lighting started to fade to black over a certain amount of time.

"Have you done it?" a voice said out in the darkness, "Yes sir. I have. I made it so she won't return to Amity Park.", "Ah, good job Danny boy." the deep chilling British accent.

The red glow started up again next to the dark figure of the man. I see his black eyes shinning in front of the glow in front of him.

"So, you know Mr. Jack Frost I take it?" he asks while throwing the flowing ball around, "Yes I do.", "Well do you know that Jack and Princess Winterrose are getting closer than ever.", "No I don't sir.".

The anger kept on building up in me, why is Jack always with her. She was mine, and he knew that.

"When their both at their venerable state. Kill them both. They'll only get in the way." he growled, "We can rule the ghost zone, and the whole earth.".

The darkness cleared from my mind a little bit, could I kill the woman that I love for this man so we can both rule ghost zone, and the whole world.

The red flaming ball grew great in size, as did the darkness that clouded my mind.

"What will it be Danny?" I see his grey sharp teeth showing attempting to smile.

"I'll do it.".