Chapter 20

Hey loves, sorry for the long wait. I've been busy and things have been ehhh. A little stressed out. But hopefully all of you babes are doing just amazing and doing well! I hope you guys love this update. Soooooo here's the new chapter loves. I love all of you sooooo much! ♥

Songs:

Cardiac Arrest- Bad Suns♥

Figure It Out - Royal Blood 

Cat's pov 

Jack  just stood there with a blank expression. He quickly fell, he had no control of what was going on to him. 

I was scared, I felt so confused of what was going on.  

I quickly flew down to grab him by his blue hoodie, his pulse was low, but surprisingly he was breathing really heavy. 

But he kept on whispering something under his breath. I leaned in and he kept on screaming "No." really loud. I caressed his head, and he just laid there. 

"Danny what is going on?!" I yelled before setting Jack down somewhere that was safe for him to be. 

Danny's eyes stayed green. He was back.  I could tell he was back. He didn't want this anymore. He finally opened his eyes and saw what this Pitch guy is doing to everyone. He caused all of this and now. 

"Jack is stuck in his darkest dream. See look, Pitch looks so concentrated on him. His eyes is closed. He knows all of our darkest fears." Danny grabbed my hand before pulling me behind a building watching Pitch. 

"So he enters your mind, and shows you, your darkest dreams?" I ask before looking into his eyes. Danny nodded his head before sighing loudly. 

"I'm so sorry Cat. I'm so sorry. I can't ever forgive myself. I've lied to you. I also hurt you. I hurt you to to the point of pushing you into someone else's arms. You're mine, and you should know that we're always going be together no matter what. No matter what Jack does, hell even if Pitch tells us different. I know that we belong together. I've seen the future." he grabs the sides of my cheeks and pulls me closer. 

"I love you so much just to let you go like this." he whispers before he places a kiss on my lips. I felt the butterflies start to flutter like they used to. I missed this. I missed him. But I can't forgive him that easily. I pull away and put my for head to his and breathed in a sharp breath. 

"I love you too Danny. But I can't take you back that easily." I bit my lower lip and see Jack tossing and turning on the building. 

"Sorry to cut this short but we need to save Jack from his own damn thoughts." Vlad came up beside us. I nodded my head and gave my focus upon Pitch again. 

He looked to concentrated. He got pleasure from making people miserable. 

"What if I play along and say I want to rule with him. Or just let him see my darkest thoughts and have Danny and Jack get him." I say quickly before looking at Danny and Vlad. They looked hesitant. But I didn't mind. 

"No. I'm not letting you." Danny said, "It's not your choice. I'm willing to do anything to have this to be through. " I say before flying quickly in front of the darkest man that was in history. 

He looked over at me and smirked. His tall slender body, flew right in front of me. "What may I help you Cat?" he asks with his dark voice, and his sneaky damn smile. I just want to blast it off his face. 

"I want to rule along side you." I felt myself put a fake smile on my face, he squinted his golden eyes and smirked. 

"Way to take one for the team Ms. Cat." he chuckled before one of his dark creations flew towards me. "Cat! No!" I hear Danny yell before it too late. 

It was dark for little while. 

Then I saw something. 

Danny leaning in to kiss Sam. That was the first time I felt truly hurt by him. My heart shattered once again. But I think this time, it hurt way more than the first time. 

Then the fight we had before I left to leave my father. 

He physically hurt me. I thought he wasn't like that. I felt betrayed. Then him going on Pitch's side. Trying to attack me, playing mind games. 

But I knew this was the past, and none of those were his fault. The kissing same was Ember, that was under her control. When he hurt me, that Pitch. 

I took a quick deep breath in and opened my eyes and see him standing there with his mouth wide open. 

"What.....What just happened?" he said. He was confused, as was I. But then I realized I beat him. I beat him at his own game. 

I realized the reality of everything that has ever happened to me. "I just beat you Pitch." I look around and I see everyone's mouths reaching the palm reaching their feet. 

"How is this possible!" he shouted. I feel someone shoot something  onto me.

I felt my eyes drop droopier, I couldn't move. Vlad quickly grabbed me before I could fall onto the snow floor that was below me. 

"Vlad. I'm so tired, and cold." I shivered, he held me close and shushed me quietly and helping me stay up. 

But the last thing on my mind, is I finally beat Pitch's little game. 

He will never win. 

Darkness will never win. 

Danny's pov. 

I saw he shot something at her. I screamed before I could stop it. 

I tackled him quickly before he could do anymore damage. I didn't need any powers. 

I used my bare hands to attack that poor excuse of a ghost. I punched him over and over while we are flying through some houses. 

"Awwwh, Danny is so upset I hurt his lover." he chuckled before spitting out some bloody teeth. 

"Shut the hell up." I snapped before slamming my hand into his face before knocking him out. 

I sigh in relief and open my bag and finally use the Fenton Thermos again. 

I missed being the hero. 

But this time Cat is the hero. Not me. 

Now I have to do everything in my power to get her back.