I want to meet you!

Abhimanyu and akshara were going to get married in 4 days. The marriage ceremonies were going on in full fledge leaving them no time for each other. They were always surrounded by family members.

Abhimanyu was frustrated as he wanted to speak to his akshara alone.
As abhi's family was preparing to return after successfully celebrating another Pooja with the goenka's, abhi pulled akshu to one corner and explained his plan.

"Akshu, mil Lethe hai na ek baar....tumhara haath pakadke baaten karni h....hum dono ke families kee beech mein theeke se chu bhi nhi pata main"

"Abhi!! Patience rakho....mujhe bhi tumhare saath akele rehena hai par kya karu...nhi ho paa rha....4 din aur fir dono saath mein hi rahenge...koi disturb nhi karega"

"Main wait nhi kar saktha aur 4 din..mujhe aaj hi milna h....aajana Sahara Mall theek 5:30 bje shaam ko...vahaan se doosre jagah le jaunga...tumhare liye ek surprise hai...Naa nhi kahogi tum" said abhi sensing akshu was going to protest to this suggestion.

"Theeke abhi milthe h...salon jana h bolke aa jaungi...par jaldi vaapis ayenge haan ..bohot kaam h"

"Pakka akshu....I will be waiting!"

5:00 pm sahara Mall

Akshu came to mall early as she had to do some pending shopping for her wedding.
At 5:10, akshu's phone started ringing and she saw that it was abhi calling.
"Hi abhi, tum pahoch jaoge na 5:30 ko...main already aa chuki hu mall"
"Akshu,baby tum pahoch gyi kya....maine phone isiliye kiya kyunki last min mein ek surgery plan ho gyi....chota sa h... not complicated...but mujhe 1 ghanta lag saktha h....sorry hamara plan thoda shift karna padega"
" Abhi koi baat nhi...you take your time...mujhe thodi shopping bhi karni thi ....ek ghante tak usme busy rahungi...call karna jab free hothe h ..

"Thanks akshu!! I love you meri jaan...I will call back in an hour"

And abhi hung up. Abhi felt some kind of uneasiness as if something bad was going to happen but he convinced himself that it was because he was delaying on his akshu and there was nothing else to worry.
Abhi wore his scrubs and got ready for the surgery to get it done as soon as possible. He had his love waiting for him.

6:30pm

News flashed in the TV screens of all houses in the city with the same headline across all channels.
"Serial bomb blasts across entire city. Major locations affected are the city railway station, metropolitan Mall, la casa hotel and Sahara Mall. Citizens are requested to stay in their homes and not panic".

To be continued