Love, passion and hope --18+

The chapter is 18+. Read only if you are comfortable

_______________________

Abhi and Akshu broke the kiss to catch breath. She caressed his hand which was still on her bare waist.

He looked at her. Calling her hot and sexy would be an understatement. She had the power to turn him on with just her dazzling smile. He laughed at how he was such a lost case. She had charmed his wits off and today he was going to charm her. He will show her how far they can go together, how well they can pleasure each other.

"Akshu, I need you. I can't wait any longer".

"Abhi! Make me completely yours. I want this as much as you"

"Let me unwrap my gift then" he said and his hands went to unpin her saree's pallu from her shoulder.
Akshu helped him remove her saree leaving her just innher blouse and petticoat skirt. Abhi knew she was as excited as him but he wanted to take this slow. This was their first time and he was not going to rush it.

He removed his shirt and looked at her eyes clouding with desire seeing him bare chested.
"You like the view Ms Goenka" he teased and pulled her close.

" I love it " she replied back.

"Do you want to unwrap your gift"he asked her.

Akshu looked at him considering his request and then with trembling hands reached to his pant's zip and opened it carefully.
Abhi could feel goosebumps just by feeling her touch through his clothes. He couldn't imagine the pleasure he would be having letting her feel him up without anything on. No he couldn't lose control now, he had decided to not rush anything. He will first make sure he took care of Akshu's needs and then they will come back to him.

He took off his pants and stood in his underwear before her. He could feel her gaze traveling up and down his body but he felt no shame standing almost naked in front of her. She was his soul mate and his body belonged to her as much as much to him.

"Now it's you turn" he said and spent his very own sweet time removing her blouse and bra. When her breasts were exposed he caught his breath. Her breasts looked perfect infact beyond perfect. He cupped them with his hands and squeezed. Akshu moaned with pleasure. He took of her peticoat and undergarments and scooped her to drop on their bed.

He rushed to his bag and took of the condom which he had kept in bag.

Akshu smiled at him when she saw him tearing the wrapper and wearing it on.

"So I was not the only one planning" she teased.

"This is called hope Akshu, something which I never leave in your case" he said.

"Thank you for not losing hope on us my love....today we are here only because of you" she said and opened her arms inviting him to bed and he did not hesitate to take his position.He hugged her with his head on her chest.

This. Abhi could feel ,this was going to be his favourite place in the world. Their naked bodies entwined with their hearts filled only with love and hope for their beautiful future.

___________________________________

Abhi woke up in the morning and saw Akshu sleeping peacefully in his shirt. He caressed her face and kissed her lips slightly to not wake her up. He smiled at her remembering about last night.Last night they had made love multiple times and each time with more intensity. This was as if both wanted to catch up on the one year they had been apart from each other. He got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

In bathroom, Abhi splashed water in the face and looked at the mirror. He couldn't recognise the person looking back at him. With a silly smile plastered across, the person looking at peace. He couldn't imagine yesterday in here he had been depressed like hell contemplating his relationship with Akshu and today his heart was bursting with joy. All of this was only possible because of the woman sleeping in the next room.
"His Akshu"

"Happy birthday Abhimanyu Birla...Great times are ahead" he wished the happy face in the mirror.

________________________

When Abhi came out of bathroom, he saw Akshu stirring from sleep and she opened her eyes. Her eyes searched the room and finally met his and a smile erupted on her lips as if this was the sight she wished to see first thing in the morning.

"Happy birthday Abhi!" She wished.
"Come to me" she said and opened her arms.

Abhi ran to her and took his position back. "Good morning Jaan...Did you sleep well" he asked.

"A little too well actually. I had the best sleeping partner to snuggle to". Her reply widened his smile if even that was possible. Only this woman could say such things and pull at his heartstrings.

"Uth jao ready hona h na... Yaad h na shaadi mein bhi jana h jo do ghante mein h" he said to her.

"Theek hai" she said and got up but still he did not leave her hand.

"Ab haath chodo...I need to go take a shower. Ready hona h na"

"Let's take a shower together" he said and carried her to the bathroom in bridal style with Akshu's gleeful laugh trailing behind.

______________________________

Next chapter will be updated after 80 upvotes.