The dream

This is my second update in last 12 hrs. Pls upvote this and last chapter.

The ending of the chapter is 18+. Read at your own discretion.

*******************************

The rest of the Goenka and Birla family had reached Varanasi in next 3-4 hrs. Everyone including Akshu knew the truth now and Abhi had specifically said that it was up to her to decide what to do next. He felt indebted to Vishwanath for taking care and supporting her when she was most vulnerable. He thought if Akshu decided to live with them forever ,he would shift near her house and will make all efforts to bring her memories back.

Akshu couldn't understand how to react to the situation. She had woken up many nights from dreams that she felt had happened to her in reality but she never could place anyone she saw in dream with madhu and Vishwanath. She realised her subconscious was trying to remind her of past memories. Now that she knew everything, she could recognise few voices and faces that she had seen in her dreams - kairav and Abhimanyu being some of them.

"Abhimanyu, kya hum baat kar sakthe h" asked Akshu.

Whenever she took his name, Abhi felt both blessed and pained. His heart fluttered when he heard her voice calling him but at the same time hearing her address him with his full name as if he was a stranger to her felt unbearable.

"Haan akshu, chalo"abhi said.

"Abhimanyu, mujhe samajh nhi aa rha main kya karu. Ek taraf vo log h jinhone mujhe pichle ek saal se parivaar mana aur pyaar Kara aur doosri taraf aap sab Jo mera asli parivaar h. Tum meri jagah hothe tho kya karthe?"

Abhi took both her hands in his hand and said "Akshu, saara decision tumhara h...tum sab janthi ho ab...par ye zaroor main kahunga, tum jo bhi chuno ,vo doosra parivaar tumhare saath hi ayega. Agar tum hume chunti ho, hum uncle aunty ko vaapis Udaipur laa denge hamare saath. Tum unse door nhi jaogi...Haan par ek baat h abse jahaan tum ho vahaan main hu"

Akshu looked at the tears welling up in Abhi's eyes. She wanted to hug and assure him that she too wanted the same thing but was not sure if that was the right thing to do. Even though her heart said that Abhimanyu was her man, a voice in her mind convinced her not to do anything without getting to know all details.

"Theeke Abhimanyu, andar chalo...maine apna decision le liya."

********************************

"Maine ye decide Kiya h ki main do hafte apne ma baba ke saath idhar rahungi...uske baad main inko  lekar udaipur aungi...ab vo mere saath hi rahenge" she addressed her bade papa " agar ye nhi ayenge main khi nhi aa rhi"

Akshu's bade papa looked at her resolute face and then looked at Madhu and Vishwanath.
He said to them " apne Jo humari bachi ke liye kiya, hum use liye humesha karzdaar rahenge...agar aap bura na mane tho mere paas ek khyaal h...aap pls udaipur aaiye...hum aapka zameen aapko vaapis dila denge ..aap humare saath kaam bhi kar sakthe h...pls mana mat kijiye...humari bachi ke liye Maan jaiye."

Akshu looked at Vishwanath expectantly. Vishwanath couldn't deny his daughter - not today nor ever.

"Aapki baat maan li Goenka saab, hamari pari ke liye hum vaapis Udaipur aa jayenge"

Abhi was in seventh heaven listening to this. Finally his akshu was returning home.

*******************************
For the next 14 days, Vishwanath and Madhu had packed all their luggage to shift to Udaipur. Everyone other than Kairav and Abhimanyu had left to Udaipur to make arrangements to welcome Akshu.
Abhimanyu made it a point to spend all the time with Akshu telling her stories of her life in Udaipur, her relationship with her family and about their love story.
Sometimes when he used to get into the details of the latter, Akshu used to blush profusely and ask him to shut up. Abhi used to laugh whole heartedly with her after almost a year.With Akshu coming back , he had learned to live again.
Akshu started feeling comfortable in Abhi's presence. His love and care melted her heart and her soul danced in joy when he was around. She still addressed him as Abhimanyu even after him repeatedly asking her to call "abhi".
"You look more like a "Abhimanyu" to than a "Abhi " to me" she used to say.

Nevertheless abhi had managed to carve an important and irreplaceable part in her life in the last 14 days.

**********************************
Abhi cupped her face with one hand and his other hand was on her back. His lips clashed onto hers and she  opened her mouth giving him easy access. He smiled tasting her and his grip on her tightened ."I love you, Akshu" he said against her lips. He sucked her lower lip and Akshu moaned in pleasure.

Akshu woke up from her sleep completely shocked and nervous from what she just dreamt. She was not sure if the dream was an old memory or a figment of her imagination. Only one person could answer.

"Abhimanyu! " She whispered.

*******************""**************
Next update after 75 upvotes.

Let me know in comments,how excited are you for next chapters.