where are you akshu!

Goenka house 6:30 pm

There was a total panic situation in Goenka house. They had watched the bomb blast news and akshara had gone outside to salon an hour ago and now her phone was unreachable.Everyone was putting two and two together and an expression of fear masked their faces.
Kairav was calling abhimanyu continuously expecting him to know something about akshara's whereabouts praying constantly that his baby sister was safe.

Birla hospital 6:30 pm

Abhimany had successfully completed the surgery and junior doctor Rohan was completing the final procedure of stitching up the wounds. Abhi had this uneasy feeling from last one hour but couldn't map it to any scenario.
"Operation is successfully done and I will meet my akshu in another half an hour.....why am I so anxious"

Suddenly mahima thayi ji came inside OT and asked if the operation is over.

"Thayi ji , operation ho gya, we are finishing up...kuch important h kya"

" Abhimanyu, maine saare doctors ko 15 minute mein apne cabin bulaya h...need to discuss something important....is patient ko ward mein shift Kara do aur report to me ASAP"

Abhi sensed something amiss in tayi Ji's request. After finishing with the procedures his team rushed to tayi Ji's cabin. He could see all the birla hospital doctors present and there was air of unpredictability hanging on everyone's face.

"Oh,, abhimanyu is also present" tayi ji continued " I would like to inform there have been serial bomb blasts across the city and we would be seeing a rush of patients in another half an hour from those sites.....I want all of you to use your best brains to treat them and not wait for senior doctor's approval and follow your own instincts....all right everyone...get ready and all the best"

Abhimanyu felt like someone punched him in his gut. His first thought was "where is akshu" .He had to make sure she was safe.

Abhi rushed to get his phone. He could see multiple calls from kairav, arohi and bade papa. He tried to call akshu first but her phone was coming unreachable.
He got kairav's call again and he picked up.

"Abhimanyu, akshu kahaan h. Vo kisi salon gyi h abhi tak vaapis nhi aayi...hum sab bohot pareshaan h "

Abhi could feel his uneasiness converting to paranoia.

"Kairav, akshu Sahara Mall mein thi!!"

"Shit abhimanyu....ek blast vahaan bhi hua h!!"

***********************************

In next half an hour, Kairav and abhimanyu were in same car. Sahara Mall was still 10 min away. The roads were mostly blocked by police but somehow they managed to take longer routes to get to the mall.
The situation near the mall was even worse.
Police had put the barricades everywhere. There were bodies covered with blood lying around and journalists were running around reporting the on ground situation.

Abhi couldn't take it any further. He had been crushed by the news but there was a constant faith that his akshu was safe.

Kairav and abhi left the car to look around.
There were people sobbing and crying around.it was a hard sight to bear.
Police were not allowing anyone to enter the barricades.

"Abhimanyu, kaise dhoondenge akshu ko idhar....maine mana kiya tha salon Jane ko ....bola tha use ghar pe bula lenge par pata nhi kya bhoot chada tha us par shaadi ke 4 din pehele bahar jane ka"

" Maine kahaan use aane ko...maine zidd kiya" said abhimanyu meeting his eyes for the first time with kairav.
"Shit! "Exclaimed abhi as kairav's punch landed on his nose.

"Agar akshu ko kuch bhi hua aaj...I will kill you abhimanyu" yelled kairav

"I won't stop you either" abhi said wiping the blood running from his nose . He ran to search for his akshu in that grim place.

Next chapter will be uploaded after 50 upvotes.