I was always yours

Hi guys!
Pls upvote this and last chapter as this is my second update today.✌️

________________________________
"I love you Abhi! And I wish you a very happy happy birthday my love"

Abhi could only register three things
1)Akshu loved him!
2)she called him Abhi and not Abhimanyu
3)It was his freaking birthday today.

Abhi looked at Akshu feeling overwhelmed. Nothing in the world could prepare him for this moment of joy. He wanted to jump in joy and shout from the top of his lungs.
"Akshu!!! Vaapis bolo...ye sapna tho nhi h" he asked wiping his tears.

She cupped his face and looked into his eyes and said slowly stressing on every word. " I.Love.you.Abhi!
You are everything to me...mujhe pata h ye pehele bolna chahiye tha but I don't know meri himmat hi nhi ho rhi thi ..fir maine socha tumhare birthday pe hi bolungi....so once again happy b'day Abhi!"

Abhi looked at her eyes which were welling up. He could see raw emotions being reflected in her eyes. He hugged her tightly and said" Akshu tumhe pata nhi h what this means to me...main tadap rha tha tumse ye sunne ke liye....thank you thank you soo much...mujhe itni khushi Dene ke liye... I love you Akshara Goenka...I love you".

He broke the hug and looked at her again as he couldn't believe the moment right now. He held her closer and his lips clashed with her. This time he kissed her without any inhibitions. She was a godess in all sense. In one confession, she had wiped off all his stress and insecurities. He slid his tongue inside her mouth and he tasted her. He started kissing her deeply. She kissed him with equal fervour . One of her hands was on his face and the other hand slip inside his shirt on his bare chest.
"Akshuu!" He moaned against her lips as he felt her touch. This was their moment and no one could snatch it away from him. 

Abhi broke the kiss as they became breathless after some time. Abhi looked at her and said " mujhe yaad hi nhi tha birthday h mera...mera birthday special bana diya tumne Akshu...thank you Jaan"

"Abhi bohot kuch baaki h ...tumhara day aur special banane ke liye..usse pehele aaj ke din koi gift nhi mangoge mujhse"

"Akshu yhi tho Mera gift h.... Isse bada kuch ho hi nhi saktha....I just want you to be mine forever...mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye meri jaan"

"Theeke Abhi tum saamne se maang nhi rhe ho but main tho laayi hu gift tumhare liye par idhar nhi...apne room chalo...vahaan dikhaungi"
She said and and took his hand and started walking.

_________________

All along the way, Abhi had held her hands not leaving her for one second.They reached their room and locked it from inside. As they entered he saw that every inch of their room was decorated with flowers and fairy lights.It was like the room was rejoicing their reunion.
Abhi took Akshu in his arms again. She was not going out of his grasp not today nor tomorrow.
"Akshuuu! Ye sab kya hai...kab Kiya ...kaise kiya... Abhi couldn't believe his eyes.

"Jab hum party mein the peeche se maine decorate karwaya...acha laga tumhe?"

"Achaa? I am in heaven right now. This is better than my best dreams. Only you can make me this happy" akshu beamed at him after hearing this.

"Acha tumhara gift baaki hai" she said.

" Aur bhi h kyaa...Akshu yaar main pagal hone wala hu Khushi se" he said and scooped her and twirled her across the room.

Both of them laughed in the joy of their love.

"Chalo batao mujhe kya surprise h" he asked

" Pehele utharo..ye surprise dikhane wala h" she said.

"Loji uthaar diya...dikhao ab" he asked waiting for her with expectant eyes

She turned around and moved her hair to one side. Abhi could see two bandages covering the nape of her neck. He touched those bandages with his fingers.

"Abhi i have got a tattoo,bandage kholke dekho" she encouraged him

With shivering hands he removed tha bandage and he was stunned looking at the tattoo. There were four letters etched on her in a cursive vertical form with each letter below the other.

                   "ABHI" it read.
His name that he had always wanted to be associated with her. The name he had always asked her to call with. The name which was now her everything.
He could feel tears in his eyes.

He turned her around and her eyes were filled with tears.
" Akshu kyu? " Was all he could manage.

"I love you Abhi...ab tumhara naam Jud Chuka h mere saath...no one can separate me from you" was her explanation.

He pulled her close. He needed more answers.
"Dard kyu saha mere liye...iski koi zarurat nhi thi" he said and now there was no stopping to his flowing tears.

She wiped them and held him and said " mujhe zarurat thi Abhi tumhe batane ke liye...I know tumne bohot kiya h mere liye aur badle mein i have always kept you in a distance. Par vo zaruri tha kyuki I did not want to confuse mere purane emotions to what I am currently feeling. Just because us accident se pehele tumhari fiancee thi, us reason ke kaaran tumahare saath nhi rehena chahthi thi. I wanted to understand and rediscover my feelings.
I fell in love with you dobara. I couldn't help myself. Now I don't care humare beech pehele kya hua tha ya nhi. I love you now with my whole heart and I want you to know that.

He hugged her tightly feeling all kinds of raw emotions. Why did he ever doubt her feelings for him.why did he think she did not love him. Why did he feel she could leave him for any random person. She was his Akshu.
His heart was beating erratically but still his mind was calm. He finally found the zen state in his love. No more insecurities and apprehensions. She had broken all the walls of fear that he had built around himself single handedly. She was his warrior fighting for their love when he had given up hope. She was his sweet girl to protect and cherish. He buried his face in her neck savouring this sweet feeling of love and security that was gushing through his system.

________________

Akshu was sitting in Abhi's lap and was telling him all about how she had planned this entire thing and how she had involved Akshay also in this.

"Acha ...vo bhi tha kya tumhare saath is sab mein...maine vhi socha main tho bhul gya apna bday but no wonder usne ek baar bhi zikr nhi kiya ki uska wedding date aur mera birthday clash ho rha h jabki vo pehela insaan h jo har birthday pe merko wish kartha h... Usko tho main baadme dekh lunga"

"Oy usko tum kuch nhi karoge ...bechare ki shaadi thi fir bhi meri kitni help ki...tumhe kya laga hum dono ko ek room uske galthi ke kaaran mili h..maine bola hamara naam guest list mein saathme daalne ko.." she giggled.

Abhi's eyes widened at this revelation. He could not believe he was being played all this time while he had worried that Akshu would have been uncomfortable with him in same room.
"Acha aur batao ye kyu Kiya tumne" he asked.

"So that I could have you all for myself" she said looking into his eyes with the same intensity  she had when she had confessed her feelings for him.

"Now that you have me, what do you intend to do with me " abhi asked barely in a whisper. The sexual tension was palpable.

She took his face in her hands and kissed him.
He kissed her back.One of his hands were in her cheek and this time the other did not stay on her back. He slid it sideways and touched her waist region that was uncovered by her saree. He grabbed it firmly while deepening the kiss.

"Finally!" Akshu thought.

_________________________________

Hi guys, next update will be after 80 upvotes.