.no friend of mine.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Everything happened so fast after San and Yunho rushed upstairs at the scream of Wooyoung. Even with the music Yunho was the first to hear him and sped towards the cry of pain.

It was initially hard for San to believe that Hiuna assaulted him, she looked so heartbroken and sincere. But at the same time who else would've done it? They were the only two in that hallway and there's no way Wooyoung would've done that to himself.

Everyone seemed to have believed Wooyoung's claim of her attack, including Yunho, so he didn't have much of a choice.

After she had ran out of the area a few people opted to chase her but Wooyoung assured them that he didn't want to take any legal action which shocked everyone to say the least but they all obliged to his decision and instead helped him to a hospital.

Since Seonghwa and a couple other close friends had taken the liberty of safely escorting Wooyoung to the hospital, Yunho, San and Yeosang just watched at the car drives off down the dark road and soon disappearing after making a sharp turn.

With the party clearly over, people began leaving and heading to their cars. Some had a look of contempt or scorn at what had happened while others just looked tired.

Yunho briefly looks around the area for Hiuna but concluded that she must've gotten a cab home when he couldn't find her anywhere. "Let's get outta here. I can drop you off first Yeosang, if that's ok" Yunho comments with a sigh as he pulls his keys out of jacket pocket and begins walking towards where his car was parked, the other two males following close behind him.

"Sure.." Was all Yeosang mutters as he enters the back seat, San entering the front.

They drop off Yeosang at his apartment and wave goodnight before taking off again. "What was your address again San?" Yunho asks as he turns out of the street. Now that he thought about it, he'd never actually been to San's home before.

San hesitates for a few seconds and Yunho glances at him in question. "Did you hear me?" He questions with a raised brow and San nods and smiles shortly.

"Sorry, kinda sort of blanked out there for second. Just turn right at the end of the street" He instructs and Yunho follows the direction.

The car ride was quiet, both males just caught up in their own thoughts. "Do you think he'll be ok?" San asks suddenly. "I mean they aren't gonna like... I don't know, amputate his arm or something are they?" San asks and Yunho looks at him with amused eyes. He couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sight of San's childlike expression. He lips jutted out in a pout and eyebrows knitted in concern.

"Don't be so dramatic. It was probably just a minor fracture. Worst case scenario, he might need surgery or else a simple cast will be fine" He says reassuringly and San nods slightly then returns his eyes back on the road ahead of them.