.your last apprise.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Dinner commences and Yunho couldn't stop looking at Wooyoung. He found himself just staring at him at random intervals. And each time their eyes met Wooyoung would look at him with a bit of lust. Yunho couldn't help the dirty thoughts that kept infiltrating his mind. He had a feeling that tonight was gonna be one to remember...

Just the thought of all three of them, San included, naked and fucking each other made a small tent form in his pants. He imagined gripping Wooyoung by his now dark hair and mouth fucking him vigorously while San slammed into his tight little hole from behind.

He blinks back to reality when San nudges his side. "Hey, you guys wanna go to the other room and grab some drinks?" San directs to everyone at the table but Yeosang was still zoned out. He was well aware that Seonghwa was looking at him but he tried his best to ignore his strong gaze.

"Sure sounds good" Hiuna responds for Yunho and herself. "How about you Yeosang?" She directs to the pink haired male.

Yeosang only shakes his head and smiles softly. "I think I'll actually just sit back here for a while" He assures and the other three nod in understanding then begin getting out of their seats. Yunho helps Hiuna up by holding her hand gently.

Wooyoung who was silently watching them feels his blood boil at the sight of Yunho holding her hand so delicately.

She doesn't deserve him...

He watches as all three of them make their way into the other room which was where the actual party was. The room they were previously in was the dinner hall. He excuses himself from his table and follows them.

Yeosang silently observed as people slowly began evacuating into the next room, seeing as dinner was over. He waited a few seconds after Yunho, San and Hiuna had left before he stood and decided to follow everyone else as well.

Just as he was about to walk off he feels someone grab his arm and he turns to meet a pair of steely grey eyes behind transparent frames. It was Seonghwa. Yeosang hadn't even noticed that he was wearing contacts and now that he realized this his heart leaped forward. He swore that if he was in one of those old looney tunes cartoons he'd have the giant hearts over his eyes.

"Hey" Was all Seonghwa has managed to say. He walked up to Yeosang knowing fully well what he intended on saying, after having practiced the whole night but one look at those deep dark brown irises of his and he forgot how to even speak.

"Hey?" Yeosang replies with an uncertain undertone after a few seconds of just staring. He wasn't sure what to say either.

"Can we have that talk now?" Seonghwa says, getting straight to the point. He didn't want to hold it off anymore and he was tired of silently staring at the pink haired male from across the room. It was time he finally grew a pair.