.desperate crys.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

.Trigger warning.
Attempted rape ahead

His face instantly switches from that of surprise to disgust. "Ugh-- I thought you'd decided not to come" He groans out then turns away to places the bottle of whiskey he held in his hand back away on it's shelf.

"I told you I'd see you tonight. I never go back on my word" He retorts as he makes himself comfortable on the high stool. He then leans on the counter and stares at Yunho like he was an art piece in a museum.

"Well you're here... What do you want?" Yunho stares back daringly.

"Just to talk. Hang out" He leans forward on his hand. A little bit of his bangs were peeking from his cap and making his eyes appear even darker and almost mesmerizing, Yunho thought. His blonde hair appeared a light blue due to the colored light illuminated all over the room.

"I'm working so can't talk" He replies and breaks their prolonged intense staring.

"Working? There's barely anyone here tonight" Wooyoung replies with a short laugh.

Yunho glances around them and noticed that he was right. Since it was a weekday it wasn't as packed as it would be on weekends. There were still a hand full of people drinking at their tables and talking loudly, a few even making out in some corners but regardless, the place wasn't all that interesting.

He looks back at Wooyoung and felt his insides churn when all the blonde did was stare smugly at him with his eyes glazed over. He wanted to take a fork and pull those damn eyes out but San's words kept playing in his head.

He releases a breathe and closes his eyes briefly as if trying to recollect himself. "What do you wanna drink?" He asks as he takes out a glass.

"Mmm tequila. I wanna do shots, feel free to join me"

Yunho couldn't help but roll his eyes and return the glass cup then he brings out shot glasses. "I can't drink, idiot. I'm working" He pours the drink into the small cups.

"Pshh screw that" Wooyoung scoffs in response then throws back one shot. He groans as the liquid burned his throat a little as it went down.

Another 30 minutes pass and it consisted of them talking. Wooyoung of course trying to know more about the taller and Yunho dodging his questions. Even though Wooyoung completely revolts him Yunho admitted to himself that the blonde wasn't all that bad. Yes he loved flirting alot but he was kind of... interesting in a weird way. He had San to thank for begging him to be more open minded towards the other.

He was getting ready to leave since his shift was over and Wooyoung had offered to drop him off at home. At first he refused but finally caved in when the shorter started flashing his 'puppy dog eyes'.