.i'm a cheater. • M

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"Mghmm we need to stop, Yeosang" He whines out in a breathy voice when Yeosang keeps rubbing and fondling him through his track pants.

"But I don't want to" He responds as he dips his head into the ravenette's neck, nipping at the soft skin. Seonghwa gladly gives him room and moans a bit when Yeosang sucks harshly on a spot.

"W-well we have to" He stutters out. He feels Yeosang's hand abandon his crotch and slide up his shirt to his nipple. He pinches and twists the hardened bud causing Seonghwa to writhe and arch his back forwards. "A-ah. I ha-have a boyfriend" He stutters out and Yeosang freezes briefly before pulling his head back and looking at him.

---

His eyes, though, looked like they were fine, Seonghwa could still notice a small tiny bit of hurt and disappointment in them. Instead of telling the dark haired
male to leave he flashes a tight lipped smile.

It was the Japanese model that he recently began working with. They slowly became close over the course of the past week or so. Before he knew it the foreigner asked him out and how could he say no?

"Well, whoever he is he's extremely lucky" He whispers out into Seonghwa's lips causing him to shiver. Yeosang... fuck.

Seonghwa quickly rejoins their lips again in a hungry kiss. He didn't think of the consequences of what they were doing, he didn't have time to. They briefly pull back to pull off their shirts and fling it to the floor before smashing their lips together again. Seonghwa's hands roams the younger's body. His fingers left tingles in it's trail.

Yeosang pushes him back until he was flat on the couch. He reaches for the waist band of Seonghwa's track pants and pulls it down along with his boxer briefs. His member springs to life and Yeosang nearly came in his pants just the sight of the ravenette's leaking member. He pulls the clothing off Seonghwa's slender legs and throws them to the floor.

Seonghwa then abruptly sits up and helps Yeosang unbuckle his belt. He hurriedly attempts to undo the buckle then fumbles with the button of the skinny jeans. "Fuck" He mutters frustratingly and Yeosang laughs in amusement at how eager he was getting. He takes Seonghwa's hands off then expertly undoes the button within a second.

He gets off the couch and drags the jeans off his legs leaving him in his boxers alone. Seonghwa watches hungrily as his toned chest rippled with every movement. He straddles Seonghwa's hips and resumes his earlier attack on the older's neck.

Seonghwa throws his head back with pleasure when Yeosang begins grinding their members together, rolling his hips slowly and painfully, all that separates the skins from touching is Yeosang's boxer briefs. The ravenette felt like he was going crazy. His skin was burning and he didn't know how much longer he could hold back the orgasm quickly approaching.