.hashtag mystery boy.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

San groans for the nth time that day due to the continuous mention of this so called 'mystery boy' which he soon found out to be Yunho.

He wasn't angry, jealous maybe but not angry. How could he? Wooyoung wasn't a child, he was free to do what he wants but all through the day as he sat through classes and made his way to work he kept thinking to himself, 'why couldn't it have been me?' or 'I should've been with them'

"San! Shit!" Hongjoong's voice calls out, snapping him back to reality. He blinks and realizes that he was burning four burgers. Hongjoong pushes him out of the way and takes over the burning pieces of meat in order to try and save them.

The kitchen slowly became engulfed with smoke and Mingi as well as a few other workers had to push open the windows and leave the back door slightly ajar.

Everyone coughs as they fan the air with their hands. After Hongjoong takes off the charcoal covered beef burgers from the stove top he looks at San causing him to shrink back. The green haired male was way too familiar with that look. His eye brows were creased, his lips formed into a thin line and there was a particular vein on his neck that only showed itself whenever he was really angry.

Hongjoong felt his blood pumping and he had to bite his tongue in order to stay calm. He knew San was really sensitive and saying the wrong thing could hurt him but he'd been liniet all morning, now he's has enough.

"What the actual fuck San. You show up to work late, you gave several customers the wrong order, you wasted about $30 worth of food and now this? What is going on today?" He raises his voice higher than he intends and San looks down apologetically.

He didn't know what to say, especially with everyone staring at him like he was a rare dinosaur fossile. Hongjoong's strong gaze softens when he sees the distressed look on the younger's face.

"Everyone back to work. Mingi could you take over for a bit?" He asks the taller and Mingi nods.

"San. Outside. Now" He directs his attention back to San then begins to walk towards the back door.

Mingi takes his arm gently. "Don't go hard on him ok?" He pleads and the shorter sighs before nodding.

Outside, San waits for him while nervously fiddling with his fingers. He knew he'd done it this time. Whenever Hongjoong was angry it usually never ended well.

He was expecting the worse but when the shorter walked out with a small smile he didn't know what to expect anymore.

"I'm so sorry Hongjoong, I've been so out of it today. It's just because of school and all the assignments I have to do. Then there's overdue bills and rent that I have pilling up" He begins, not giving the older a chance to yell at him.

"It's fine" He says simply.

San was taken back. He blinked a few times in confusion. "'It's fine'? Seriously? Aren't you gonna... fire me"