Chapter 5: The Meeting of the Faculty and Students

Most of the students were gathered in front of the Dining Hall and the convoy had made it to the location. The motorcycle riders were revving their engines and some of the students were intimidated by the sight of them. Tyrone had noticed on the bikers' vests they had a logo that read The Disciples of Ulvak. The driver of the Bronco had blown the horn and the bikers powered down their engines. It was about four bikers and they started to remove their helmets. "This is it y'all brace yourselves," Tyrone whispered.

The bikers appeared to be three men and one woman. The biggest one was a huge brother, he was built like a wrestler and was full of muscles. One of them appeared to be Hispanic, he was carrying a machete on him. Another one of the bikers was a Native American. The female biker was a black woman dressed in black like the rest of the bikers. The passengers begin to step out of the Ford Bronco and the students were paralyzed in fear. Two men step out of the truck and the passenger was an Israelite man. He had a smooth face and dark skin, he stood at 5'10". He was dressed in white Hebrew garments, with a white turban on his head. The Israelite man was carrying a pair of scimitars with him. The driver was a monster of a warrior, he was built like a statue and was tall. His complexion was chocolate, he had long bushy dreadlocks with brown tips at the end. He was dressed in a black muscle shirt with black jeans. On his right arm, he had a black Tattoo of a wolf head and a crescent moon. His face had three slash scars on his left side. The scars were a triple set of vertically parallel, linear scars that pass at an angle over his left (untouched) eye. He stood at 6'7" and this warrior was masculinity in the flesh. He had a huge beard with a single long braid, also around his neck, he wore a huge beaded necklace with a wolf's fang pendant. The huge warrior turns his gaze toward the students and started sensing their auras. "Welcome to Goshen Meadows Academy, you weaklings. I'm Master Ahash Ebonymoon, leader of The Disciples of Ulvak. Also, I'm in charge of this Academy." He mentioned in a deep voice.

                                                                        Ahash's Tattoo

The students were in awe at the appearance of Ahash and some of the female students were swooned by his masculine frame

The students were in awe at the appearance of Ahash and some of the female students were swooned by his masculine frame. "Yo, Fred is this that brother you mentioned to me about teaching you how to fight?" Tyrone asked.

"Yes, that's my Sensei Ahash Ebonymoon and he's not to be trifled with. Ahash is a great teacher and he's  taught me the core principles of Ulvak." Fred answered.

"I can tell he has fought in many battles and look at those unique scars on his face. He's a warrior indeed." Gaius added.

One of the bikers had moved towards Ahash. It was a man built like a wrestler, he was bald with a huge beard. Ahash had spoken to him and given him some orders.

 "Listen up you runts! Step forward towards us and don't be afraid, I will not crush y'all yet! Ha Ha Ha! By the way, you may address me as Jaboris Baldwin. I'm the lead enforcer for the Disciples of Ulvak." Jaboris mentioned.