Chapter 27: Determination and Curiousity

Tyrone was spending his night in Master Bina's cave. The Spirit cuffs were placed on his arms and ankles. Tyrone was determined to master the ability to walk in them. Master Bina Hada was observing him while he was training. "Hey, you dimwit try not to overtrain yourself. Let me remove the cuffs so you can rest." She suggested.

"No Grandma, I'm not ready to remove them. I must build up my spiritual force and get strong. Let me wear them for more minutes." Tyrone replied while struggling to move.

Master Bina Hada crosses her arms. "Suit yourself, dimwit, if you wear yourself out don't go crying to me for help."

"Trust me, Grandma, I'll not let you down. Just watch me throw a few jabs with the spirit cuffs on." Tyrone mentioned.

"Go ahead and try dimwit, I can promise you it's not easy to attempt at first. You are still struggling to move around with the cuffs on." Master Bina replied.

Tyrone tried with all his might to throw a punch with the spirit cuffs on. He struggled every time he tried. "Damn, this isn't a joke! These cuffs have a strong resistance to my strength."

"You must concentrate your energy on the cuffs, Tyrone. Focus on building up your energy and become one with the cuffs. Do this and you'll be able to move swiftly." Master Bina Hada explained.

"Just what in the hell do you mean Grandma?" Tyrone asked while struggling to move.

"Your physical strength alone isn't going to help you master the cuffs. You must rely on your mind and spirit power to master the spirit cuffs. The more you focus the more your spirit can grow into limitless heights." Master Bina Hada answered.

"Alright, thanks! I got this just watch me, Grandma!" Tyrone exclaimed.

Tyrone started to concentrate his mind and spiritual energy on the cuffs. A blue aura was showing from his body. Within a few minutes, Tyrone was able to move his arms around and walk with the spirit cuffs on.

"I must say you catch on fast for someone who is a dimwit. Stay like that for the next hour and I'll release the cuffs from you. The minute you lose focus the cuffs will resist you. If you start to get tired scream for help and I'll release the cuffs from you." Master Bina Hada replied.

Tyrone had a serious look on his face. "I accept this challenge, Master Bina Hada. I want to master all the techniques you plan on teaching me. Don't worry about me, I'm tough as they come. I'm Judah strong!" Tyrone replied with confidence.

Tyrone continues to train in the cave with the spirit cuffs bind to his body. He was focusing his spiritual energy on the cuffs. Tyrone was inspired to grow strong and become a mighty warrior of Earthrealm.

---------------

Meanwhile, at Alice's apartment, Sebastian and Alice were watching Netflix. Alice was starting to become comfortable being around the vampire known as Sebastian Laganti. Sebastian knew that this can become a problem. Alice seems to be a curious woman and might try to press him for questions. "Sebastian, I'm glad you're chilling with me this night. I know you could be doing other things but I appreciate your company." Alice mentioned.

Sebastian smirks at her. "I'm glad you're not frightened of me. Now, this doesn't mean you can go around labeling me the friendly neighborhood vampire. I'm far from friendly." Sebastian replied.

"I know what you mean Sebastian and trust me I have no intention of labeling you docile or soft. You're a solid man and I can trust you." Alice admitted.

"You just met me, girl, besides if I wanted to I can easily overpower you. I can drink every drop of your blood. Don't take me for some pet because I'm no one's plaything. I'm the domineer." Sebastian explained.