>>Chapter thirty-one<<

Start from the beginning

Everyone looked at me shocked and the constant falling of the pack members stopped as a result of the dark witches' distraction.

"You come on my territory, threaten the lives my pack members, my family and dare challenge Wyatt for the Alpha title. All that being done and you didn't think you for a second that you were disrespecting me? Or you simply don't care?" I asked rhetorically, anger laced in every word.

"That's it? Oh tribid Luna, why don't down here and have a fair fight with us?" Remy questioned and I glared at him.

"I don't think you deserve it but if that's what you want. I don't mind watching the lives drain from you as I kill you," I stated as I slowly descended from the air to the ground.
I shifted into my wolf and aimed for the dark witches first. Wyatt and Remy didn't bother fighting each other. Apparently Remy was nowhere to be seen but he was not my problem.

Heads were torn apart, wolves were killed in the process, witches died and good lot of them too. I ensured to keep Leilani invisible so no one could harm her, not that there could any way.

Suddenly, there people emerging out of no where. Dead people. People against and with us. I heard a body drop to the floor behind me and I turned around to see dad with a smile.

Unfortunately you cant communicate with the dead. So the best I could do was hug him which he returned. I turned to my left to see mom with the bright smile I remembered her with. I hugged her as well and a few tears fell.

"I did it guys. I'm finally happy. I love the both of you" and they nodded and smiled brighter.

After that little reunion, we went back to the war and all the dark witches were dead which resulted in all the spirits of the dead disappearing. Then I remembered a little girl Miles told me about.

"Miles, where is the little girl, Amy?" I asked as I started to panic hoping she's not dead.

"They didn't bring her. She's back at the lair," he informed her and she sighed in relief.

"After this, we're going back for her," and Miles nodded. "We have one more thing to take care of."

We looked at Wyatt's arm around Remy's neck. One swift movement and he would be dead.

"Do you mind if I do the honours brother?" Miles cut in and Wyatt looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh this should be fun," his voice low as he whispered in Remy's ear.

"You made me lose the love of my life. The only thing I can do is watch until the day she is given a second chance mate. Watch as I lose her and my child being raised by another fault. You deserve to feel a terrible pain and watch your whole disappearing before your eyes and all you can do is wait and watch til your last breath," Miles' voice devoid of any emotion, face expression should every anger and pain he has been holding.

I looked back Lei behind us, watching the whole thing with a bowl of popcorn in her hand and tears running from her eyes.

"If you aren't going to kill me, then let me go so I can walk away with Leilani," he smirked and Miles punched him in the jaw.

But something didn't seem right about what he said. He was either taunting Miles or he wanted Leilani for a specific reason.

"Wait, what did you mean by that? Why do you want her?" I asked and he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"And here I thought you were just as smart as you are beautiful. Stella was never the one with the silver heart. It was always Leilani," he revealed.

"Then why did you let her go in the first place?" I asked afterwards.

"Obviously I didn't know. We all thought it was Stella but when I tested it myself, she was as pure as a lamb. And that's when it all made sense," he shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you mean 'test it'?" I asked taking a step forward, suddenly getting angry.

"Why does it matter you're going to kill me anyway," he shook his head and smiled.

"You're right, it doesn't as long as you didn't permanently hurt her," I hissed.

"Luckily," he muttered and I walked giving them the go to kill him. Miles actually ripped his heart out, luckily he had one.

I released the spell off Leilani and Miles ran to her and lifted her off the ground with her hands around his neck as support and he placed her down and kissed her.

"So what's going to happen now?" I asked as Wyatt appeared behind me and placed his hands on my waist.

I squealed in surprise as he carried me bridal style.

"I have to make you my Luna and bride as soon as possible," he carried me to our room and let's say things took a turn for the better that night.

zástava srdca means heart failure