>>Nineteen<<

Wyatt's POV

"It's been a week, why isn't she better?" I asked the doctor in frustration.

"And in that week Alpha, she has been showing tremendous progress of healing. For all we know she should be dead, but maybe the Moon Goddess is working in our favour. Just give her more time,"he told me and I shook my head.

"She needs to hurry the hell up. I need my mate back and healthy," I sat down and held my head.

"You will get her back, Alpha," he placed his hand on my shoulder as comfort support.

"I WANT HER NOW!!" I shouted aggressively and stood while Miles, Remy and my aunt rushed in and tried to calm me down.

"I'm sorry, I never meant to react that way. You're just doing your job," I apologized and he nodded his head and walked out.

"You need to calm down man," Remy said in between bites of tortilla chips and and small bowl of nacho cheese.

This guy was always eating. I wonder how we never ran out of food.

Zara's POV

"Where are we at getting me better Liv?" I asked her and she panting.

"Close. Just one more push through," she said and with that we fought the werewolf bite out of me and Liv fell down.

"Liv, you awake?" she peeked through at me.

"Yeah, just tired. Nighty night," she said and snuggled more into herself.

"It's just morning Liv," I laughed at her silliness.

"Well then, morny morning," and she was asleep.

I felt really exhausted so I decided to sleep until it was time for the drama to start. Oh, tomorrow will be so fun.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Ugh, I'm so hungry. Feels like I haven't eaten for years," I murmurred while making my sixth pancake.

"OMG, what is that smell? Wy Wy I knew you loved me? Are you finally gonna- what?" Remy stopped when he reached the door of the kitchen and saw me.

"Good morning Rems," I turned around and smiled but he only screamed which caused me to cover my ears.

"Please Moon Goddess, I never meant to eat Wyatt out of house and home but you know I have a very large stomach. Moreso, did you have to send Zara's spirit after me. I have to say that's a little rash," he was knelt on the ground, praying to God while tears fell from his eyes.

"Remy, I swear to God if you wake up Zara due to your screaming I will wrap you in barbed wire and - Zara?" Wyatt stopped while staring at me in shock.

"Hello love," I tried a British accent but failed miserably and he laughed and walked over to me and hugged me.

I took this time to inhale his scent and my goddess he smelt amazing.

"Remy, what are you doing on the floor?" he asked as he turned around and saw him still on his knees.

"Praying to the Almighty Moon Goddess to spear my life," he told them and closed his eyes while starting another prayer.

"He thought I was the spirit of myself," we both started laughing.

"I wanna take you out," he turned to face me and said.

"Already? I just got better," I said even though deep down I wanted to go anywhere with him.

"You've been resting for over a week. I believe you are perfectly fine," he smirked and I smiled.

"Okay but after I'm finished with my pancakes," I took my plate and went to the living room.

"You're not seriously gonna eat all of that right?" he looked at me with amusement and disbelief.

"As a matter of fact, I am," I flipped my hair and waled out.

"And here I would think you're pregnant but then again we haven't done anything and you're still a virgin,"he commented and I stopped and looked at him sideways.

"Who says I am?" I smirked and left.

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed.

"Hey, Zara can I have one of your pancakes?" he was now on his feet.

"No, don't you have some praying to goddess? Who knows if I am fully me," I winked and he ran off.

"NOOOO!!!! Moon Goddess save me!!! I'm sorry, you hear me? I apologize!!!" he screamed while running upstairs to his room.

I looked up at Wyatt to see him leaning at the kitchen entrance, hands folded, glaring at me intensely and it took everything inside me to not cower away. So I put my mask on and smiled at him and he huffed and went upstairs.

"Such a jealous wolf."

EXAMS ARE OVER! I'M FINALLY ON VACATION. So you know what that means? Updates maybe two or three times a week.

How did you like that chapter? Did you enjoy it as much as I did? Becuase honestly I think this is my favourite chapter so far. This book is going further than I expected it to. It's almost at 500 reads and I feel ecstatic.

It would even feel great to one day see my book or any of my future books to be a paid story but as an author, we learn something important called patience.

Anyway, don't forget to share, comment and vote.