I nodded my head, she indeed is our Mom, bhai gave me one last peck on my head and left from there....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am all ready to leave, yes there is no fear inside my heart but my nerves were on fire, why will not they be, I am freaking getting married... It's almost an hour but nobody called me so I took my bag and made my way out, but the hallway were totally empty and there was no one, I called for Bhai and Navi but there is no one here.. Did they just left me here all alone, and went to attend my wedding without me, is this a kind of prank or something...

I checked their room and it's locked, I couldn't hold anymore and started crying, how can they do this to me, sometime before he was telling me he is there for me and now he left me here all alone... My hiccups increased, when I hear someone calling Cabir, and that was not someone, that's Manik...

He came inside shouting for Cabir, and his eyes met mine crying one, I don't know why but I think I saw a panic raised on his face... He took long strides and came close to me, too much close for my liking, holding me from shoulders he asked baffled what's wrong...

Nandini - They left me here all alone

Manik - They what

Nandini - They are not here, no one is here, they said everyone is coming here and we will leave together, but when I came down they were gone... It is supposed to be my wedding but they didn't take me with them...

I started crying more and trust me I saw an amused expression on his face and even heard a faint chuckle... He  took out his phone and called Bhai... I don't know what he said on that side I could only see Manik rolling his eyes and cursing him, he disconnected the call...

Manik - Well they have already left and they want me to take you there, so stop crying and come outside in a minute, I will not wait more, and you will be left here alone then I might have to marry without a bride..

Jerk, he smirked at me and I so wanted to remove that stupid smirk off his face...

The journey with him was way too boring, I don't know why they all left me with him, I swear I am not gonna talk to any one... Yes, even if they say sorry 100 times or get my favorite desserts to eat, still I am not going to forgive them... Traitors...

I am getting annoyed now, he is too quite as if I am not even present here... I reach out for the FM, maybe music will help me in getting less frustrated... I was switching the channel aimlessly as nothing seem to be good enough to hear but then suddenly I stopped abruptly, I got mesmerized with the voice I heard...

TUMNE JO HAI MAANGA TOH DIL YEH HAAZIR HO GAYA

TUMKO MAANA MANZIL AUR MUSAFIR HO GAYA

LO SAFAR SHURU HO GAYA HUMSAFAR TU HO GAYA
LO SAFAR SHURU HO GAYA MERA HUMSAFAR TU HO GAYA

The voice is just mesmerizing, I was never a fan of Hindi songs, but now I think I am missing on something really good...Even the lyrics feel like somewhat are related to us.. Yes, we both were also going to start a new journey which will change everything... I closed my eyes to feel the music.... I want this person to never stop and I could listen to him for life...

DIL KI BECHAINI KO AAYA AB KAHI AARAM HAI

TUM NAA HO TOH SOCHTA DIL TUJHKO SUBAH-O-SHAAM HAI

ISS QADAR TU HAR IK PAL MAIN MERE SHAAMIL HO GAYA

LO SAFAR SHURU HO GAYA HUMSAFAR TU HO GAYA
LO SAFAR SHURU HO GAYA MERA HUMSAFAR TU HO GAYA