Thats what could happen

Violet POV
So what could possibly happen is we all get captured by Clarissa... yeah let's take it back an hour.
~1 Hour Earlier~
"Okay" I say hesitantly and we all pile into Lucifer's and David's car. I got into Lucifer's with Aria and Jacob who still hates Lucifer. We get to the restaurant and it's filled with werewolf's from Lucifer's pack even Clarissa is here. We got our plates of food and sat down at a table and started eating. "You stupid fools I knew you'd fall for this now your all gonna die! Sorry Alpha should have picked me" Clarissa says cackling evilly and we all look at each other. "Anyone else feel.." Ashley says and she passed out. Soon everyone passed out except me as I will myself to stay awake but it didn't work and I blacked out too. I woke up a little a few minutes later and I felt we were in a vehicle moving fast. I tried to stay away but my eyes fluttered shut again.
~Currently~
Yeah so remind me to smell my food first for poisson. I'm in a cell with Lucifer and Aria and I look over and see Jacob Ashley and Chris. Then in the ones next to us I'm guessing is David Caleb and Becca and in the other the third Ashleys mate and the warrior Becca's mate the third in command and Carson. I crawl over to Lucifer who's still knocked out and straddle his torso. "Lucifer" I say touching his cheek. His eyes start to flutter and they open and look into mine. "What happened?" He says sitting up. "The rouge king took us but I'll get us out" I say and I get off his lap and stand up. I take out the pin I always keep in my hair just in case and unlock our cuffs. I walk to Aria and unlock hers and I shake her awake. "I need your help to teleport us out of here" I say and she nods. I use the pin and unlock the cell. I look everyone cells and there cuffs as Aria teleports two at a time until there all gone. I hug Lucifer and I teleport us out of there. "Flame was right Clarissa was trying to kill me...well us" I say to Lucifer and Aria because the others aren't awake. "Huh who knew" Aria says falling down on the couch. "Overexerted yourself?" I ask and she nods trying to stay up but I know she's weak. "It's okay rest" I say and she nods and goes to sleep. "When I see her I'm gonna kill her" Lucifer says lowly and I shake my head. "I'm gonna kill her" I say dangerously she messed with the wrong one. I stomp upstairs and change into a all leather bodysuit. I get my belt and put a bunch of throwing knives and stars I get my dragon sword and finally my whip. I put my hair into a braid going down my back she's so dead! I walk back downstairs and I see Lucifer waiting. "Let's go" I say and he nods we walk out the pack house and I sniff the air and catch her scent. I follow the scent to a house and I smirk. I knock on the door and a minute later she answers I grab her by her throat and throw her outside. "Oh you got out" she says rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly she looks scared and I love it. "Of course we did there things you don't know about us" I say flashing my eyes in the different colors of my forms and she gasps. "What are you?" She says strongly and I chuckle. "Your worst nightmare now get up and fight me" I say and she growls and gets up. "I challenge you for the Luna title fight to the finish weapons aloud" she says and I smirk. "I accept your challenge and will meet you there" I say trying around and walking with Lucifer. "Are you sure you can do this she's the top warrior after Me Carson and Jacob" Lucifer says and I laugh. "I could take her with my eyes closed actually that sounds fun I'm gonna try that" I say and he shakes his head. "I don't want you to fight" Lucifer says and I shrug. "I'm gonna win I promise you" I say and Lucifer hesitantly nods. We go to the arena where everyone is waiting for the fight. "We are here because Clarissa has challenged Violet for her title as Luna. It's a fight to the finish weapons are aloud but no shifting" he says and the crowd roars as I glare at Clarissa. "Ready?" He says to me and I nod. "Let the fight begin!" He shouts and he leaves the arena and goes up top. "Hmm do I want to kill you fast or make you suffer" I say pretending like I'm thinking. "I choose the second option" I say and she growls and runs at me. I side step out of her way and use my whip and whip it around her leg and pull it and she hisses and falls to the ground. Did I forget to mention it's coated in wolfsbane my bad. I unwrap it folding it back up and putting it in my belt and let her get up and balance herself. She runs at me again and I spend a strong punch to her face. "I'm getter bored mutt" I say and she growls. She runs at me but slides under my legs bringing me down. I flip over and grab her hair pulling it and swinging her around throwing her against the arena wall. She growls and get back up taking out two daggers. She runs at me and starts stabbing around but doesn't land a hit on my as I dodge them all quickly. I kick her in her stomach sending her flying back. I grab my dragon sword and motion her to come at me. She grabs a bunch of throwing stars and throws them at me. I close my eyes and everyone gasp and screams for me to open them. I sense the movement and block all of the throwing stars with my sword and I keep my eyes closed and listen. I hear her running behind me. When she gets close enough I turn around quickly and grab her by her throat. I open my eyes and smirk at her scared face. "Surprise" I say and I throw her into the wall again. I've decided how I want to kill her but first I want to cause her pain. I throw throwing knifes at her and they hit her stomach and and legs. She screams in pain and rips two of them out of her arm and three out her leg. She gets back up bleeding really bad. I crack my wipe and I run towards her wrapping the whip around her neck. I balance my self before I thrash her around the whole arena into the walls. "I...hope...you...rot...in....HELL!" I shout banging her into the sides of the arena or the ground. I swing her around and slam her hard into the ground one more time. I unwrap the the whip and walk over to her barely lifeless body. I raise my hand in the arm and smash it into her chest and rip out her heart. "This is what it felt like living in this pack as you bullied me" I say as I crush her heart as she watches and she chokes on her own blood and dies. The crowd is silent and I clear my throat which makes the whole crowd burst into cheers and clapping. "Luna! Luna! Luna!" The crowd cheers and I nod. "Winner your Luna! Violet!" Lucifer says and the crowd cheers in excitement."I'm going to sleep now bye" I say waving out the pack and exiting the arena with Lucifer. We walk into Lucifer's house and upstairs into his room. He takes the shirt he was wearing off and hand it to me. I take it and go into the bathroom. I teleport to my room and grab some undergarments and a outfit for tomorrow. I teleport back and take my dress off and get into the shower washing all the blood off me. After my shower I put a sports bra on and some underwear and put his shirt on. I fold up my dress and my dads shirt and I walk back into the room and lay down on the bed next to him. He pulls my back into his front and kisses my cheek leaving a hot sparkling feeling there. "Goodnight" He says and I yawn. "Goodnight" I say back and I drift off to sleep.