My Mates Back

Lucifer POV
~From earlier in the day~
The Moon pack pulled into our territory and in front of the pack house. It was only 7 of them not 8 though. "I'm Alpha David Of the Moon Pack" David says shaking my hand. "Alpha Lucifer is this all of you" I say and he shakes his head. "My beta should be here in a minute" he says and I hear a motorcycle roar and I smell the most heavenly scent which makes my wolf howl in joy. But there's only one person who could smell that good. "This is my beta Violet" David says and I everyone gasp even me. Violet that's Violet but she was and no she's...damn she's hot. 'She'd be ours if you weren't so stupid' my wolf Max who hasn't talked to me unless he's scolding says. 'I know that you mutt' I say and I block him out. I do regret rejecting my mate a mate is supposed to be the most important person in your life. Without them your basically nothing but heck I don't need her I have a future Luna who is strong probably stronger then Violet. "Flame!" She call out turning around and a lion with purple eyes like hers jumps out of the woods. "Hey buddy" she says and kisses his head and my wolf growls within me. 'Mine!' He growls trying to take control but I pull him back the best I can. "This is Flame he'll be with me all the time" she says and my pack nods. "V?" Lucas her little brother says and she turn towards him. "Lucas! Marcus!" She says happily and they run to her and she catches them and swings them in the air. 'She'd be a good mom to our pups' my wolf says and I hum in agreement. 'She isn't ours anymore though because your a stupid human! Her wolf loves me though and I love her so get MY MATE!' Max yells in my head and I flinch at the sudden change in emotion. I put them down and look at them. "You've both grown so much" She says ruffling there hair and they laugh. "Violet!" Jacob her older brother yells and she whips around and see it's Jacob. "Jacob!" She yells and runs into him arms and he lifts her up. "Why'd you leave?" He says putting her down but it breaking their hug. 'He's been touching what's mine for a little to long' my wolf growls and I nod in agreement. "Long story let's not talk about it" She says rubbing her arm I already know why she left though. "Anyways Violet is my beta and my strongest warrior so she'll train your pack" David says and Jacob gasps. "Didn't know you had it in ya" Jacob says punching her arm softly and I almost let my growl escape me. "It was there fault you left wasn't it" Carson says and she nods. "I should have protected you better" He says pulling her into a hug. 'If he doesn't let go in the next 2 seconds I'm gonna kill him' Max says and I know he isn't joking I feel the same way she's mine. "Nope it's cool because if I didn't leave I wouldn't have met them" She says pointing to her new pack. "Where's Alex?" She asks looking around and Carson shrugs. "Hi I'm Clarissa aka future Luna" Clarissa says and I almost growl and snarl at her. 'I hate her' Max says and I growl in agreement. "Hi I'm Aria that's David, Caleb, Chris, Ashley, Rebecca and Violet " Aria says and Jacobs eyes snap to hers. "Mate" Jacob says and he's looking at Aria. "Oh snap" Violet say and Jacob goes to Aria and hugs her. "Congratulations!" Violet says clapping for them. "V come on I wanna show you want I learned" Marcus says and the twins tug her away. "Is that okay with you Alphas" she says bitterly glaring at me coldly. 'Ouch' Max says and I hum in agreement. "You can go" I say why keep her here she hates me so much and I don't blame her. She walks away with her brothers leading and the lion walking beside her. 'Go to Mate!' Max says whining in my head he's such a wuss when it comes to her. 'Give her space we don't need her' I say and he growls dangerously. 'Either you get your head out of your ass or I'll take over your body and do it myself' he says and retreats to the back of my mind. He sure is the best wolf anyone could ask for note the sarcasm. 'I heard that dickhead' Max says and I mentally laugh so I don't seem crazy. I started walking the other way to my personal house and Clarissa started following me like a lost puppy like she always does. "Stop following me!" I growl at her dangerously and I feel my eyes darkened and my teeth grow and she shows her neck in submission and walks away. I can't stand her and ever since I smashed her she thinks we're together. 'I'm gonna kill her' Max says with a evil smirk if he does I'm not gonna stop him everyone hater her anyways. I get to my house and go to sleep until the meeting.
~20 minutes later~
I get up from my dreamless terrible sleep and I head to the pack house. I see everything is here except Violet and her little brothers. They come in a minute later with her Lion and her brothers. She stands next to David and I start the meeting so I can go home. "The Moon Pack is here to train you guys. There top warrior and beta one of our own Violet Smith with train you guys" I says and the pack gasps and looks at Violet who smirks evilly and waves at my pack. "Is that really her" someone whispers the whispering continues until I clear my throat and the attention is back on me this isn't gossip hour. "Yes it is her now as you were" I say and step away. I look at Violet she's the only person I'm focused on lately after she left I realized i fucked up bad and I tired 'dating' but no one can compare to the happiness your mate can give you . I see Alex running towards Violet like a bull charging at a target crushing her in a hug. 'She'd be the perfect Luna' Max says watching our mate and I hum in agreement. "V!" Alex yells excitedly and Violet laughs hugging her back. "Mine" the Caleb guy says looking at Alex and she runs run out the door. "What the hell?" Violet says and Caleb growls and was about to follow her. "Stop" She says in beta tone and she runs after Alex with Carson and her Lion following after her. Caleb growls and I can tell his wolf is gonna take over they better get him under control before I have to step in. After a few minutes Violet and her friends come back and Alex hugs her mate must be nice. I leave the pack house and go back to my huge lonely house and go back to sleep thinking of Violet why can't I get this girl out of my head.