nct 127 ; reaction

Start from the beginning

Johnny

Johnny needed to go to your room because he left his laptop there a few nights ago. as he entered, he noticed a rolled up poster sitting in your bed. he thought it was him so he decided to open it up to see if he looked good. the only problem was that it was a girl, and that girl was Solji from exid.

"babe who's your ultimate bias?" Johnny asked as he entered the living room where you sat on the couch.

"it's me right?" Johnny asked as you hesitated.

"well..." you didn't want to hurt your boyfriends feelings by saying the truth.

"its Solji from exid huh?" Johnny raised a brow, you nodded.

"she's amazing! and gorgeous, talented, hardworking, beauti-"

"alright I get it" Johnny cut you off.

"wait but I still love you though" you gave him a kiss on the lips.

"mhmm" he hummed as he crossed his arms.

"I love you too" he chuckled as he pulled you into a hug.

—————————————————————

Jaehyun

Jaehyun was heading over to your house, he noticed a box outside your front door.

"babe, you have a package" he shouted loudly.

you came rushing down the stairs fast and took the package out of his hands. you went straight to sissicors to open your package. Jaehyun stood there thinking how you could be his girlfriend.

"yes!" you screamed causing Jaehyun to jump.

"what what! bug?!" Jaehyun yelled running towards you.

"look jae! I got my ultimate bias!" you screeched as you showed him the photo card.

"wheein?" Jaehyun took the photo card from your hand.

"she's from-"

"I know what group she is in dummy" Jaehyun placed the photo card down on the mamamoo album.

"wheein is your ultimate bias?" you nodded with a happy smile.

"she is so...words cannot explain such a beauty"

"you seem to love you a lot, why don't you just go date her?" Jaehyun chuckled.

"I would love to"

"what?"

he stormed off into the living room.

"wait baby! I was joking! I LOVE YOU" you chased after him.

—————————————————————