I fought the urge to roll my eyes at how dumb he was being when his player is laying here in pain. “My mother is a doctor I have learned from her. Now I suggest you get me some bandage that I can wrap his arm in before one of you takes him to the hospital.” I clapped my hands quickly signaling them to hurry up.

Moments later Trent appeared by me with bandage. He looked completely stressed and worried, stressed probably because he couldn’t find his dream girl and worried because of his player being seriously injured. “Is he ok?” Trent asked, breaking my out of my thoughts.

Nodding I began to carefully bandage up his arm. “Who here can drive this young boy to the hospital?” No answer… “Today people!” I snapped turning to glare at all of them.

One walked up and helped lift the boy to his feet and carry him away. Slowly after that everyone dispersed, heading to take a cold shower before heading home. I got up and started to walk away when Trent called my name. Turning around I raised my eyebrow at him as he ran back over to my side. The smell of sweat and stinky gear filled the air causing me to gag a little. “Yes?”

“Do you want to be our new physical trainer?” He began. “You know till we find a replacement.”

I looked over at him and then suddenly remembered why I came here. “Only if you do me a favor…” I drawled, studying his face.

He got a curious expression as he continued to look at me. “And what would that be?”

“I want you to go to this figure-skating competition this Saturday.”

His eyes widened, “Why do you want me to go to this competition?”

I didn’t realize that we were now standing at the steps of the school and thought about how easily it was to get lost in a conversation with him. He just really seems to take your mind off of things… “You see I got this extra ticket to the competition and Faith can’t make it, so I would like to know if you wanted to come.”

“Why me though?”

I narrowed my eyes. “Because you’re trainer less, and I am friendless for the time. So it’s either you come with me or you can find someone else to be your trainer.” I crossed my arms and stopped my foot lightly on the ground, telling him that my mind was made up and he couldn’t change it.

He glanced down at my foot then back up at my face. He remained silent for a few more minutes and I started to worry. I mean I would love to be the physical trainer and would have said yes even if he said no but hey what he doesn’t know won’t kill him right. “Alright fine I will go with you. Practice tomorrow afternoon, three-thirty on the dot, don’t be late trainer.” He winked and turned to head back to the locker rooms.  

Like the girl I am I begun to squeal out of happiness that my plan actually work. Then it was too late to realize that Trent was still in hearing range and had turned back to stare at me. I panicked, “OH NO! I didn’t mean it like that, I mean that my plan actually worked. I mean that I forced you to go with me or you would be trainer less. Ugh! I mean…” Sighing in defeat I stopped talking.